用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 BBC MUZZY? Anyone using? Is it good?
查看: 3186|回覆: 27
go

BBC MUZZY? Anyone using? Is it good? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-8-9 12:59 |只看該作者

BBC MUZZY? Anyone using? Is it good?

2#
發表於 05-8-10 08:43 |只看該作者

Re: BBC MUZZY? Anyone using? Is it good?

I also want to know? Any comment?

3#
發表於 05-8-10 23:06 |只看該作者

想問下你們,有無睇過佢地係會場播的 demo?我早幾個月前睇過,覺得唔係幾好。

我都想知你們考慮的理由。

4#
發表於 05-8-11 16:28 |只看該作者

SmileHappy,
Can you tell us why it is not good?

5#
發表於 05-8-12 16:48 |只看該作者

我bb 18個月...

我係書展買左,因為我bb一直都比人湊,返左來幾日....所以我時間自己係屋企睇一次套dvd story 先比佢睇(about 3 hrs in 4 dvd)...我又唔覺得咁差...我比較注重內容...d英文幾好(個故仔對BB可能深D)..有d eng教得幾好...可能d公仔真係比english time 同 disney 無咁吸引,就price而言,$7,000左右...只係講一套側重dvd+interative pc rom game(for大d用) 都ok...d domino/flash card...我覺得就最好大d玩...呢幾日見到佢都好like去睇...不過,無論邊一套教材都好,我諗到大d先知佢得到幾多...

之前想用flash card,但係我時間太少...所以唯有諗其他...
佢地有一套flash card (vcd/dvd)教材,但係好似我b大d我無諗呢套lu...我覺得一日唔可以比bb睇太多電視,只係是旦睇一套...

其實因為我早兩個月前另外買左套hurry english one..係weekend同bb玩10-15分鐘,佢都好like...因為果套係以card+activity book加親子活動為主...個

6#
發表於 05-8-16 22:41 |只看該作者

hazelle 寫道:
SmileHappy,
Can you tell us why it is not good?

你有無睇過佢個d卡通片?一邊教小朋友英文,一邊教小朋友掉東西去另一個小朋友到,所以我覺得佢唔好。

7#
發表於 05-8-19 18:13 |只看該作者

This is reasonably good.  British English.  Not only English, the DVD also in French, Spanish, Italian ... etc.  Now they are also introducing Mandarin.  It's not only a English Course.  It's a very comprehensive fundamental language course.  Every day, now I have my baby listen to different languages every day for 20 minutes just to let him get a concept of languages.

8#
發表於 05-8-19 23:47 |只看該作者

I have viewed the demo disc!
And my opinions are:
Pros:
1)  Good standard of English;
2)  Various language to select (learn from the consultant)
3)  More affordable

Cons:
1)  Unsatisfactory sound and picture quality (just because it is a VCD demo?);
2)  Cartoons only and the figures are not very attractive. (My baby like those with real persons)

9#
發表於 05-8-20 09:21 |只看該作者

Do you mean the DVD that can play all the other languages? Or you have to buy such as a French set etc? How many DVDs in a set and how much? Where can I find out more information? Thank you!

10#
發表於 05-8-20 09:29 |只看該作者

Yes.  The DVD can switch to different languages (sound and subtitle).  The CD Roms and activity books include in the combo will only be the key language you prefer.  I remember, they have advertised in Baby Kingdom some time ago.  You can check.  Personally, I think it's quite attractive, because parents can also share to learn another language (rather than only English) with your children.

11#
發表於 05-9-2 15:11 |只看該作者

dickng/ming/heeha,

本來唔想留msg...不過,入左bk咁耐,第一次入教育小組...睇左好多topic,都幾攪野...一陣有sales扮野,一陣話呢套唔好...

I too have montarsorri, muzzy and some other sort of vcd, dvd.   I don't think muzzy is the best.   Usually, he only view 20mins muzzy a day.  Another 20 mins for other vcd/dvd.  To me, Ipurchased it because it is really affordable and the standard of Eng is good...especially, the vocab dvd can switch to other language...

...As I am moving home and temporarily live in my mum's home...as my mom only has vcd player,Iam now using the sample vcd for my baby.

As compared with dvd the one I purchased, vcd is with unsatisfactory sound and picture quality. dvd is much better.

Actually, the standard of Eng is good except the figures are not really attractive and the story may not be understood by young bb but I can see this week and wonder why my bb love to choose this disc among the others.  

:-D

12#
發表於 05-9-2 23:25 |只看該作者

我都有睇過muzzy, 考慮當中因為我已有english-time我驚bb冇咁多時間你地有冇意見.....(仔仔現在1歲半到)

13#
發表於 05-9-3 20:12 |只看該作者

mayc_8936 寫道:
我都有睇過muzzy, 考慮當中因為我已有english-time我驚bb冇咁多時間你地有冇意見.....(仔仔現在1歲半到)

mayc,
Pls don't mind...I wonder if u have eng time, why still want to get more.... As before purchase, I have made some research, the agent said there are numerous vcd/dvd, books, flash cards, flash card machines...and ...rather expensive...  ur baby is still small ...how many months u used it?

14#
發表於 05-9-4 00:39 |只看該作者

我行bb展時見到我先有留意muzzy,我見佢話學到多國語言我先好奇想了解,我仔仔由4個半月開始用english-time

15#
發表於 05-9-4 20:15 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

16#
發表於 05-9-5 09:30 |只看該作者

mayc_8936 寫道:
我行bb展時見到我先有留意muzzy,我見佢話學到多國語言我先好奇想了解,我仔仔由4個半月開始用english-time

mayc,
any advancement after using english time for several months?

I bought muzzy in bb fair, my baby just saw it for few weeks.  But, I just observed that he like to watch the dvd as I just gave him 20 mins on this.

17#
發表於 05-9-9 01:10 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

18#
發表於 05-9-9 12:42 |只看該作者

WLM 寫道:
1. How much?

2. 多元遊戲學習咭- any samples?

Thanks

wlm,
mug你個公仔同我一様既...

我買果陣係$6,950...分期tim...咁唔多覺嗎...我買左montarsorri,所以disney/english time我無$$買lor...

多元遊戲學習咭,唔好expected too much...(sorry,我唔識post相...)...好似d大人玩既cards咁...其實我都未用...如果我而家比阿仔用就tear曬...我諗住係屋企有時間就過下賿先...     

19#
發表於 05-9-19 01:05 |只看該作者

我都有買呢套dvd, 囝囝之前都有睇過 dwe (只係睇過其中一兩隻), 唔多鍾意, 但佢又好鍾意睇 muzzy.  之前每日只係睇其中一隻 dvd, 而家就改係佢食飯時播比佢睇, 等佢坐定定食飯, 食得快既就只係睇一隻, 果日食得慢d 就睇晒 disc i & ii. 囝囝睇得好開心, 因為裏面有d歌仔唱, 因為好易記&唱, 所以我不時都會唱比囝囝聽. 佢有時會睇到 卡卡聲笑架, 好似真係睇得明咁.  佢而家有時會對住我地講 "mud" 個"z"音發唔到, 好搞笑    但明白佢想睇dvd 囉, 又或者佢係度搵緊果隻 muzzy 公仔.  佢仲細, 唔知佢吸收左幾多, 但知佢好想學佢地講英文. 有1日, 我仲好似聽到囝囝講 "help" , 講左唔止一次.  我諗d 成效未見得到住, 仲要過多一排至得.

平心而論, 呢套教材唔係好貴, 我都只係買 basic 果 set, 約$5xxx, 可接受.  而我個人比較 buy 英式英文, 因為英式英文較正統同埋比較注重grammer.  香港d 教學都係教英式英文為多.

20#
發表於 05-9-20 09:54 |只看該作者

Michelmcy,
我見呢度好少人buy muzzy...好少人share...但係我都係式英文較正統d...

我個仔成日都坐唔定...所以我最多比20mins 佢睇...我係 fair買muzzy,都買左一排...但係前兩個月我搬屋無mug時間,個sales問我有無問題都話無,因為果時我最多都係比sample vcd佢睇...以家正式都係比左一week..dvd佢睇...

我想問下你有無玩d cards?...呢兩日佢daddy比5張cards佢玩,佢有2張都指到...最初我諗住d card 咁細張,都無mug用...

我想問下basic set有mug分別,會$5xxx...我果套要件around $7000...  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題