用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 Kent College Pembury ,Queen Anne’s , Bruton school ...
發新帖
查看: 3135|回覆: 5
go

Kent College Pembury ,Queen Anne’s , Bruton school for girl [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 19-9-18 16:29 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Agent 介紹了這三間學校
Kent College Pembury
Queen Anne’s
Bruton school for girl
已經報名準備面試,小朋友band 1 尾學校成績一般不是標青,性格很靜,不期望入名校,已搜尋了很久都不見有人評論這些學校,所以請大家幫忙給些建議,麻煩大家
   2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 19-9-18 17:19 |只看該作者
回覆 Cmlam2222 的帖子

Which agent you are using? AA is a good choice.Some GIRL schools for your considerations:

Badminton School

Benenden School

Burgess Hill Girls

Headington School

Malvern St James Girls'School

Mayfield School

Moreton Hall School

Prior's Field School

Roedean School

St Mary's School - Calne

Talbot Heath School

The Godolphin School

Truro High School

Woldingham School

Warm reminder: we never know how high our kid can achieve, nothing warns to try some challenges. BTW, the schools may think differently from you, while the interview is a factor. And taking more interview would brush up her skill.

3#
發表於 19-9-18 17:32 |只看該作者
Agent 話100名內佢成績難入,badminton 同Roedean 我都有問,但對成績要求好高,佢唔建議,上面三間都是100-200的學校,但完全冇見人提過或介紹過

4#
發表於 19-9-18 18:04 |只看該作者
回覆 Cmlam2222 的帖子

Excuse my boldness.To an agent, of course, an easy mission would be better as the commission is the same (or maybe higher for lower-ranked school, as the top schools are very popular). While for parents, we always strike for the best for our kids.
My experience: my kid was in the top school in HK, while his performance is at the bottom of the form. The first SEVERAL agents I met also recommended my kid some 100-200 schools.
In addition to searching for schools, we also shopping for a good agent as well. The agent we used managed to get an around top 50 school for my kid. That is why I asked which agent you are using.
Several things would help:
1. Arrange your interviews, if possible, the most-wanted schools come later, so your girl's interview skill would be much better after some "practices". Bear in mind most interview questions are very similar.
2. Talk in-depth with your agent, some agents could explore more "plus" from your girl. And as a matter of fact, some reputable agent has a very good relationship with those "higher-ranked" schools, and the schools may trust the agent more than your girl's school report.
3. No harm to take some tests such as Ukiset. Prior preparation certainly helps. It helps to impress the school if your girl's school performance is not top-notch.
4. School Visit: of course it depends on your family situation. We have visited the school way before we go to the agent. It would be nice to take a short visit if your family is visiting London. Remember to make the appointment (don't just walk in), prepare for the visit (the points you want to tell the school and more importantly the questions you want to ask) and you can certainly impress the schools.  
5. Interview hints: never give a plain answer. Need to build on the questions to show the interviewer that your kid is eager, open, out-spoken (need practices) and have knowledge in different areas.

Sorry about this long comment.

5#
發表於 19-9-18 18:14 |只看該作者
回覆 horace_hywong 的帖子

Thank you for your advice, very helpful

6#
發表於 19-9-18 19:16 |只看該作者
可以在Facebook 看看Bruton 和 Kent 的最新動態,而了解多些。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題