教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Anfield Nursery vs Galilee Pre-Nursery
發新帖
查看: 1406|回覆: 4
go

Anfield Nursery vs Galilee Pre-Nursery [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 19-1-19 20:46 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 kimimami 於 19-1-19 20:50 編輯

We received offer from both and find it very difficult to decide which one to go for. Can any mommy share their thoughts or got any advices? Thanks!! ;)

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 19-1-20 13:51 |只看該作者
kimimami 發表於 19-1-19 20:46
We received offer from both and find it very difficult to decide which one to go for. Can any mommy  ...

hi, my son went to GIS for PN class. The staff are all very caring and create a very nice and warm community environment for the kids. The mix of parents are also very friendly and we often get together outside of class for activities as well. everyday we can see videos and  photos of what the children did through an app. They are following IB PYP and my son was able to transition onto ESF great.

Not sure about Anfield but they are following a British curriculum and also school fees are much higher, unless you plan to stay onto their primary as well don't think spending extra on PN is worth it.

3#
發表於 19-1-20 15:11 |只看該作者
boolove2013 發表於 19-1-20 13:51
hi, my son went to GIS for PN class. The staff are all very caring and create a very nice and warm  ...

Great tips!! Thanks so much for sharing. We are actually still considering whether to let our  baby go the international path or not. GIS offered us a space in their local program, I guess that makes it easier for my son to apply for local primary schools. With Anfield I think the only option is to go international. Are u sending ur boy to local or international school?

4#
發表於 19-1-20 15:14 |只看該作者
kimimami 發表於 19-1-20 15:11
Great tips!! Thanks so much for sharing. We are actually still considering whether to let our  baby ...

At GIS he was in the int'l stream, my son is at ESF now, we are aiming for SJS/Shatin College and going back to the U.S.

5#
發表於 19-1-20 16:12 |只看該作者
boolove2013 發表於 19-1-20 15:14
At GIS he was in the int'l stream, my son is at ESF now, we are aiming for SJS/Shatin College and g ...

Small world!! Eventually we will be sending our son back to the states as well :) My husband prefers more Chinese exposure for him as English shouldn’t be a problem. I guess we will opt for Galilee. Thanks once again for your sharing!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題