Hi suunyyf

Did you apply the mandarin session at HH
coz my kid is offered a mandarin place at Causeway Bay
but he doesn't speak mandarin
and we never said we could
In fact he didn't response to the teacher at the interview
It's so strange

sunnyyf 寫道:
I am mandarine speaker. I applied this school due to they has mandarine + english.  But my experience of interview is really bad. My son (2 years old) was tired when the interview. He can speak in English and understand Mandarine, but he can not speak Mandarine. He did not answer questions to the teacher though he knew the answers. The teacher told me  immidiately there is no space for Mandarine / English available any more in front of my boy.  

How can you expect a boy at 2 year old to be always in goo mood? If the teach let me know the result later, maybe I would feel better.  

182#
發表於 05-11-27 00:34 |只看該作者

Re: 想報"維多利亞幼兒園",不如入黎分享下

fatping1 寫道:
Reddie,

Do u mean after studying in Victoria K1-K3, it will be difficult for kids to adapt local Primary?  Why is that?

I'm not very sure, I only heard from some mama told they are afraid that the syllabus from Vic may be comparatively easilier than to same famous traditional kinders.  That's why I want to know if it's true too.

183#
發表於 05-11-27 10:04 |只看該作者

Reddie 寫道:
[quote]
fatping1 寫道:
Reddie,

Do u mean after studying in Victoria K1-K3, it will be difficult for kids to adapt local Primary?  Why is that?

I'm not very sure, I only heard from some mama told they are afraid that the syllabus from Vic may be comparatively easilier than to same famous traditional kinders.  That's why I want to know if it's true too.[/quote]

It is true, my cousin is studying at Causeway Bay Victoria K3 now, his homework is very easy.
>>>>>????

184#
發表於 05-11-28 02:14 |只看該作者

Blythe_miki 寫道:
It is true, my cousin is studying at Causeway Bay Victoria K3 now, his homework is very easy.

Thanks Blythe_miki

Does it means you won't let your boy study there then?

185#
發表於 05-11-28 21:54 |只看該作者

Blythe_miki 寫道:

Would you tell us more details or give some examples of what you think it is easy

thank you very much!!!

186#
發表於 07-9-24 10:53 |只看該作者
我想問下PN要戒片嗎????
‹ 上一主題|下一主題