發新帖
查看: 2587|回覆: 3
go

澳洲國際學校 - AIS Reception Year Interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 18-8-9 15:23 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 kezziemama 於 18-8-9 15:26 編輯

Hi all,

I'm planning to apply AIS for 2021 Recepetion year (application accept from 1 Jan 2019), sp piror that I am sending her to YewChung for ITLP now and Oasis Baptist for PN when she reaches 2 Year old in Nov.

Wonder what else do I need to prepare for the reception interview or school report to make her a better candidate? We are moving back to Aust in 5 years time so I really want her to get familar with the school system and cultures etc. No plan to apply other school at the moment.

We are aussie passport holder, no sibling or connection with anyone in AIS.

Please kindly advise! :)

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 18-8-10 01:34 |只看該作者
回覆 kezziemama 的帖子

Hi, given that you are holding the Aussie passport, you should be fine and very likely to get a spot in the school. No worry.

3#
發表於 18-8-27 22:39 |只看該作者

回覆樓主

There is nothing you need to or can prepare...its a play session without the parents. I think they would observe how your kids interact with people and they fine muscle motor skills .

4#
發表於 18-9-2 20:47 |只看該作者
kezziemama 發表於 18-8-9 15:23
Hi all,

I'm planning to apply AIS for 2021 Recepetion year (application accept from 1 Jan 2019), sp ...

We are planning to go back to aus in five years too. We are also Aussie passport holders but unfortunately my girl failed in the interview and didn’t get an offer.  Now going to have another interview in mid sep. There is nothing for you to prepare beforehand.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題