教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield N 班 海逸校
發新帖
查看: 3064|回覆: 6
go

Anfield N 班 海逸校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 18-5-31 08:06 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 yanwong825 於 18-5-31 08:09 編輯

想問下大家覺得Anfield 教學模式同師資如何?知道IS 向來無咩功課同考試,老師會點樣assess 小朋友既學習進度呢?

P.S. 本身初試IS , 1st BB, plan to let my little to taste the IS, consider local also~

Thanks for your sharing~~

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 18-6-4 23:11 |只看該作者
yanwong825 發表於 18-5-31 08:06
想問下大家覺得Anfield 教學模式同師資如何?知道IS 向來無咩功課同考試,老師會點樣assess 小朋友既學習進 ...

My son is currently in PN class in Anfield LV campus. He is small B (Dec baby), so youngest in his class.

Teachers are caring. Two teacher per class, 1:5-6 kids ratio. My son loves his teachers and always mention them at home.  

Classes run very different to local school. They learn through active and hands-on learning. My son had cooking class once a week, painting, music, show and tell and Mandarin everyday for 30 mins. I see a great deal of development after he started school.

No homework, but they encourage reading picture books with parents. A very happy school, but children are still able to develop knowledge and discipline.

Hope this helps!

3#
發表於 18-6-5 10:06 |只看該作者
yanwong825 發表於 18-5-31 08:06
想問下大家覺得Anfield 教學模式同師資如何?知道IS 向來無咩功課同考試,老師會點樣assess 小朋友既學習進 ...

You can try playgroup first and see you will get an idea. At that time after I tried playgroup I decided to go for IS. The mindsets are totally different not just the English environment, I think it’s more age appropriate for kids.

4#
發表於 18-6-5 10:54 |只看該作者
floriechan 發表於 18-6-4 23:11
My son is currently in PN class in Anfield LV campus. He is small B (Dec baby), so youngest in his  ...

Thanks for sharing. My son will be starting pre-k in anfield kowloon tong this summer :)

5#
發表於 18-6-11 09:15 |只看該作者
floriechan 發表於 18-6-4 23:11
My son is currently in PN class in Anfield LV campus. He is small B (Dec baby), so youngest in his  ...

Thanks for your nice sharing~~
My fds also have positive comments on their caring teaching.
My little will have playgroup in this summer, I hope I would have much understanding afterwards~

I knew that no homework in Anfield N, just may I know how can we evaluate his/her learning progress?

As she have pm offer in N class, just may I know if it is really possible to switch to am class? how long is the usual waiting period?(emoji)

Thanks~

6#
發表於 18-6-11 09:21 |只看該作者
964000 發表於 18-6-5 10:06
You can try playgroup first and see you will get an idea. At that time after I tried playgroup I de ...

Thanks for your sharing.

We will experience the PG in this summer term.

The native eng lang environment is also one of the reasons that we opt for Anfield.

7#
發表於 18-6-11 21:33 |只看該作者
yanwong825 發表於 18-6-11 09:15
Thanks for your nice sharing~~
My fds also have positive comments on their caring teaching.
My litt ...

They have a lot of activities that are not the traditional ones where your kids would have to memorise spelling or practise lots of writing from an early age or need to do maths already (at least not by K1). They learn a lot via play, experiments, performances etc. To me this is what I call learning and they have made learning fun.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題