go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-7-12 15:38 |只看該作者

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Dear mcc88,

Please check pm.

mcc88 寫道:
我有興趣了解多些Biomedical treatment, 所以想問下, 哪裡可以幫小朋友做lab test(有關身體是否金屬成份過高),另可否給我DR TRODD 的資料.

謝謝

62#
發表於 05-7-13 11:28 |只看該作者

Dear kawai,
Apart from CFGF diet, my son also takes digestive enzymes to ensure the best effect.  I don't know whether enzymes can replace CFGF diet or not.  
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

63#
發表於 05-7-13 13:28 |只看該作者

Dear Mrs Cheung,

Thanks for your sharing.  I'll ask Dr. Trodd on our next visit anyway.  Definitely will try digestive enzymes to boost up my son's incomplete GFCF diet.   

For the broken link,  www.tddmps.com/ now is back to normal.  Please try again.

Dear All,

For the gathering on 22/7.  We've to wait for the times table from the cinemas to see whether the paticipants can join both movie and dinner.  Due to the show duration time is nearly 2 hours.  Show starts at 6:00pm will be the best timing if we still want to have dinner afterward.  

64#
發表於 05-7-13 16:38 |只看該作者

Hi Kawaii

It's me Connie. May I join you gals on July 22?  

It's a very interesting topic, like to meet again and hear some experience from you & Mrs. Cheung.  If anything may help our A-kid, it worth a try.  

65#
發表於 05-7-13 19:03 |只看該作者

Dear Connie,

You're welcome to join us. Please check our postings more often for the venue on 22/7.  

Please be reminded that "BYOT" is needed for paticipants who would like to join our movie session.   

P.S.  "BYOT" = Bring Your Own Tissue   

66#
發表於 05-7-13 22:27 |只看該作者

Hi ! Hi !
I will join the dinner but still try to join the movie if possible.
Carson's birthday in January 2000.

67#
發表於 05-7-13 23:39 |只看該作者

Can digestive enzymes replace a GFCF diet???  Here's an interesting site that we can learn more about GFCF Theory and Digestive Enzymes.  Life will definitely become easier if it's the case.   

http://www.enzymestuff.com/dietsgfcf.htm#7

68#
發表於 05-7-14 14:01 |只看該作者

Dear Kawai,

Thank you very mcuh for infomation about autism (by Dr. Trodd) you send to me.

My wife and  I are interested in Biomedical Treatment but very new in this issue. We want to try this method to help our son.
May we join this parents' group and meet on 22/7?

Also, we use our son's hair and did a lab test through a family doctor (before I get the contact of Dr. Trodd). The report stated the level of many toxic metal like Lead are high. But the level of mercury is much lower than normal. Is this the situation of A-kid?
The family doctor gave some medicine to remove the toxic metal and ask us to visit again later. Now, I am thinking whether I should bring the report to see Dr. Trodd or continue on family doctor. Could you (and other parent) give some advise?
Thank you.

Steven2005

Steven2005

69#
發表於 05-7-14 22:23 |只看該作者

Dear Steven,

First of all, you're welcome to join our gathering on 22/7.

For the toxics issue,  I'm not sure if your family Dr is a qualified DAN! Dr or not.    Actually we don't have other choices since Dr Trodd is the only DAN! Dr in HKG.   

As I know that some vitamin and mineral supplements should be given to your kid for a few months before starting the chelation therapy.  It helps to boost up his energy level to prevent the side effects of the chelation.  Most of the chelation agents like DMPS, DMSA, and EDTA can remove essential minerals from the body, so additional minerals will be needed.  Montoring the kidney, liver and blood before and during the chelation therapy is important.

70#
發表於 05-7-15 00:15 |只看該作者

Hi Steven,
To my understanding, it is not that common for ASD kids to have low level of mercury.  In fact, ASD kids generally have high toxic level in most area since their detoxification system is vulnerable.  So you may notice that we talked about MB-12 supplement or injection in our previously message, and latest is the Glutathione, in order to improve the kids' ability to reduce the toxic level.  Even though you take the chelation to remove the Lead now, this is only a short term solution.  In long run, your son still need to build up his boby to remove the toxic metal.  Therefore, a DAN doctor is still needed.

71#
發表於 05-7-15 08:06 |只看該作者

DEAR ALL,
IT'S VERY VERY IMPORTMENT NOT TO GIVE SUPPLEMENTS TO OUR KIDS WITHOUT CONSULTING THE DAN DOCTOR.  OVERDOSAGE MAY CAUSE MORE HARM THAN BENEFIT.  CHECK THE INSTRUCTIONS AND FIND OUT THE SIDE EFFECTS BEFORE TAKING SUPPLEMENTS.  I CHOOSE NATURAL FOOD RATHER THAN PROCESSED FOOD FOR MY KID.
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

72#
發表於 05-7-15 14:26 |只看該作者

Thank you very much for the information.
I think I will bring my son to see Dr. Trodd then.

73#
發表於 05-7-15 16:35 |只看該作者

Dear Steven,

Please note that Dr Trodd will be flying away from tomorrow night for 3 weeks.  You can call for an appointment for tomorrow morning if  his schedule is not fully booked.  He might be surprised why he had many new patients from local families lately.

Steven2005 寫道:

Thank you very much for the information.
I think I will bring my son to see Dr. Trodd then.

74#
發表於 05-7-19 00:12 |只看該作者

hi all,
where should we go this Friday? Causeway Bay or Tsimshatsui?  Which restaurant?  I think we need to fix the place and time.

75#
發表於 05-7-19 12:20 |只看該作者

yes, we need to fix la... any idea?

76#
發表於 05-7-19 14:13 |只看該作者

Dear All,

I've just short listed 2 cinemas but the schedule will be available on tomorrow.  

UA時代廣場 -
UA朗豪坊 -

According to the schedule on 21/7.  I think the show times should be around 5:20pm or 5:30pm

Any suggestion?  

77#
發表於 05-7-19 14:26 |只看該作者

I can only join the dinner as 5:30pm is too early for me.

78#
發表於 05-7-19 14:26 |只看該作者

I am sorry that I cannot join you watching the film as my office hour closes at 5:45 pm.  However, I would be more than pleased to meet you all over dinner.  I can help booking a table if we decide dining in Causeway Bay cos I am working there. Having said that, dining in Kowloon side is also fine with me.

Justin2002

79#
發表於 05-7-19 15:14 |只看該作者

too early for me as well. My office hour is till 6:30pm.
if in TST, I can join around 7:10pm. if in Causeway Bay, I can only join around 8:00pm.

80#
發表於 05-7-19 16:15 |只看該作者

Let's have dinner only on coming Friday at 7:00pm in Tsimshatsui.      

I prefer to wait for the VCD and have home movie with my husband later.  However, I'm pretty sure my husband will fall asleep during the show time.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題