教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

181#
發表於 05-8-23 13:18 |只看該作者

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Hi Kawai,

My son has visit Dr. Yuen nearly two months. He also get the remedy "Carcinosin". I think Dr. Yuen now is trying the suitable remedy for yr son because he said that the remedy for A/AF  has around thirty type.
But at this two months he significant improve, including the communication and talking. He follow me more on talking and feeling him much more understanding.

182#
發表於 05-8-23 14:18 |只看該作者

Hi bbwailun,

How old is your son?  Glad to hear that your son has significant improvement after taking the homeopathic remedy.  My son has started the Carcinosin for 2 days only.  Hope to see more improvement in the near future.  Please keep posting your son's progress in this column regularly.   

bbwailun 寫道:
Hi Kawai,

My son has visit Dr. Yuen nearly two months. He also get the remedy "Carcinosin". I think Dr. Yuen now is trying the suitable remedy for yr son because he said that the remedy for A/AF  has around thirty type.
But at this two months he significant improve, including the communication and talking. He follow me more on talking and feeling him much more understanding.

183#
發表於 05-8-23 15:24 |只看該作者

Hi Kawai,

My son now 2.5 yrs with AF. And getting Carcinosin (LM4) now.     [quote]
kawai 寫道:
Hi bbwailun,

How old is your son?  Glad to hear that your son has significant improvement after taking the homeopathic remedy.  My son has started the Carcinosin for 2 days only.  Hope to see more improvement in the near future.  Please keep posting your son's progress in this column regularly.   

[quote]

184#
發表於 05-8-24 12:48 |只看該作者

Dear All,
Today, we got the result from the BioTek.  Yu is highly reactive to the following foods 爆燈 and we have to stop all of them for half of year:
banana
cod
cow's milk
egg
kelp
perch
whey
yogurt
I will discuss with school whether passible to get the cooperation from them. Otherwise, I have to prepare lunch box for Yu then..  Thanks God, we stop the cow's milk 8months ago.

Yu has totally no problem with Gluten, wheat. Must I conduct GF then? Any mums can tell me?

Haybmum,
I remember your son is drinking soy milk, do you have any brand recomendation?
Mickeyma

185#
發表於 05-8-24 13:23 |只看該作者

To Mickeyma,

My son wailun also get the test of biotek, he is highly reactive in cow's milk, egg, soy, kelp, bakery yeast, whey, and yogurt. But the wheat and gluten are low reactive. Therefore, I ask my homeopathic doctor is wailun can get the wheat/gluten or not?
The doctor said yr son can get the food which he not sensitive for his body. For GF,it is general speak for the A kids which is sensitive. But the biotek test result is specific for wailun only, therefore we should follow the food under the test result.

bbwailun

mickeyma 寫道:
Dear All,
Today, we got the result from the BioTek.  Yu is highly reactive to the following foods 爆燈 and we have to stop all of them for half of year:
banana
cod
cow's milk
egg
kelp
perch
whey
yogurt
I will discuss with school whether passible to get the cooperation from them. Otherwise, I have to prepare lunch box for Yu then..  Thanks God, we stop the cow's milk 8months ago.

Yu has totally no problem with Gluten, wheat. Must I conduct GF then? Any mums can tell me?

Mickeyma
:  :

186#
發表於 05-8-24 13:35 |只看該作者

bbwailun,
Thank you!

Mickeyma

187#
發表於 05-8-24 14:44 |只看該作者

Dear Mickeyma,

When I last visited Dr. Trodd two weeks ago, I asked him the same question as yours, does it mean that my son can eat gluten/wheat products if he is not allergic to these products?  But he said "NO".  Also he mentioned there is NO USE to take supplements or do any chelation if a child is not on GF/CF diet.

In fact, my boy Justin is not on GF diet but he does not drink cow's milk since a month ago.  What I tend to do is to stop him eating those "no good" products, like all kinds of sauce, sweets, unnecessary snacks (I do buy some GF/CF biscuits and chocolates for him).

I also want to ask Dr. Trodd to prescribe Justin Carnosine in next appointment.  But how long should it take and any side effects? Any advice BK moms?

Justin2002

188#
發表於 05-8-24 15:17 |只看該作者

Dear all,

As suggested by some parents, I shifted my son to rice milk since last week and he loves it very much.

Here's my recommendation:

http://www.health-gate.com/healthgate-cgi/store/store.cgi?&L=eng&Category=01whole_03beverage_06nondairy

Health Gate
8/F, Hung Tak Building, 106-108 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong SAR
Telephone: (852) 2545 2286

Regarding the GF diet, it should be a 100% restrictive diet.  It's useless if you can't do it completely.  My son's taking enzymes instead of a GF diet.  He has no problem at all and his eye contact has improved alot after introducing the digestive enzymes.  

189#
發表於 05-8-24 15:45 |只看該作者

Dear Kawai,
What is the packing of Rice Dream and price of it?  Is it in liquid form instead of powder form?  My maid said she could not find it in Healthgate.  Only bottles with this brand name are provided.  

190#
發表於 05-8-24 15:49 |只看該作者

Justin2000,
Carnosine can be used as a supplement for autistic kids but no longer than 2 months' period.  Side effects are rare but my son was very irritable and regressive within the first few days after introducing this supplement.

mickeyma,
Due to your son is highly sensitive to cod which is a kind of fish.  I suggest you to stop giving him the fish oil supplement or ProEFA for a few months time.  Flex seed oil can be a perfect replacer and it  provides same benefits of omega 3,6,9 to your son.        

191#
發表於 05-8-24 16:12 |只看該作者

Dear HayBmum,

I called Ms Yan with Healthgate just now.  I told her some of my friends will call for enquiry about Rice Dream.  There're not much stock now as I've ordered 10 packs of 34oz and 15 packs of 8oz last week.  

192#
發表於 05-8-24 16:48 |只看該作者

Dear Kawai,
I talked to Kevin reg. this point, he asked me to check the fish oil supplement is made of what kind of fish.. as Yu has no problem with Salmon & Tuna at all.  I will study the two supplements tonight.
But we will stop both Cod and Perch which we bought quite often before. Actually Yu stop eating fish after the visiting to Dr. Lam. But he commented Yu should stay with DHA70 supplement...

I would like to know where do you order digestive enzymes? and where can I get the flex see oil?

kawai 寫道:
mickeyma,
Due to your son is highly sensitive to cod which is a kind of fish.  I suggest you to stop giving him the fish oil supplement or ProEFA for a few months time.  Flex seed oil can be a perfect replacer and it  provides same benefits of omega 3,6,9 to your son.        

193#
發表於 05-8-24 18:17 |只看該作者

hi kawai,
thanks for the info. I have also ordered 10 packs of 32oz.  

kawai 寫道:
Dear HayBmum,

I called Ms Yan with Healthgate just now.  I told her some of my friends will call for enquiry about Rice Dream.  There're not much stock now as I've ordered 10 packs of 34oz and 15 packs of 8oz last week.  

194#
發表於 05-8-24 20:01 |只看該作者

mickeyma,

The best brand flex seed oil @$85 per bottle

Flex seed oil

My son started taking AFP-Peptizyde by Houston Nutraceuticals since July.      

Digestive enzymes

195#
發表於 05-8-27 15:02 |只看該作者

Dear all,
My son's food test report is out.  Here is the list

HIGHLY REACTIVE FOODS:
almond
banana
egg
kelp
papaya
peanut

MODERATELY REACTIVE FOODS:
cashew
cauliflower
cow's milk
cucumber
grapefruit
kiwi fruit
sesame seed
soybeans
watermelon
whey
yogurt

ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES HIGHLY REACTIVE: NIL

ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES MODERATELY REACTIVE:
ALL CASEIN

There are so many surprising items which I never figure out.  My monkey boy has to start another restrictive food journey.          

P.S.  It is worthwhile if he can get another take-off.
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

196#
發表於 05-8-28 21:45 |只看該作者

Dear Mrs. Cheung,

Sorry to hear that your son needs to start a more restrictive diet:  GFCF, SCD and more......

197#
發表於 05-9-3 07:47 |只看該作者

Dear all,
We visited Dr. Lam second time yesterday. I had a very good impression of him. He is very patient to explain us many things, the visit of us takes more than half of hour in spite of other patience waiting outside.

We had another B12 injection. And he gave us oral taken B12 to put under tongue. Salt for bathing.
And many other supplements. We will make Urine testing instead of hair testing. Hopefully, when we visit him again 18 days later, we will have the result. He gave me one mother's phone nr. who has twins A children who had dramatic progress after taking bio-treating to share... I think I will call her today.

198#
發表於 05-9-3 22:46 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Rice dream can be find in Taste ( former Parknshop) in Kowloon Tong MTR Station.

MickeyMa,
Agreed with Kawai, u better stop Proefa, and keep the DHA 70. Because, DHA 70 says made from Tuna. But Proefa says made from fish.

I just got my girl have the Biotek too.

ST

ST

199#
發表於 05-9-3 23:47 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

200#
發表於 05-9-4 14:47 |只看該作者

Stellacl,
I have brought back the big (very big) container to fill his urine. (I asked many times the nurse why we needed so big one for urine collection. Its size is similar to 5 litre oil container). but Yu is taking coughing medicine these days. So we will do it after he is recovered. There is one medicine we need to take for three days and at the last day, we will collect the urine sample. Then his father needs to bring to Dr. Lam for testing. Hope we can have result when we see him again then.
I have my daughter tested by Biotek as well and am waiting for the result.
You should bring the biotek report copy to Dr. Lam, he can give you some advise.  B12 so far has no side effect on Yu...(2nd injection). Maybe you can check with Dr. Lam when you are visiting him.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題