教育王國 討論區 中學交流 聖瑪加利男女英文中學 2017 交流
發新帖
樓主: twhkleung
go

聖瑪加利男女英文中學 2017 交流   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 17-9-3 18:02 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,
My daughter now already S2.She is happy in this school. Although her Chinese is not good and she has changed into the Non native Chinese group and found it is much easier for her.
Now I have some questions :
1. How are the NCS graduated in which university they can go to ?
2. I would prefer my daughter study in Hongkong, if she takes the non negative Chinese exam GCSE even she will get A* , is it only equal to DSE 3 and will the HKUs will accept these case.
3. She likes drama, art , English  and French, in what subjects she can choose in S3 to S4 ?
4. In which HKUs are good at hotel mangament and architecture  and in which subjects should choose for ?

Thank you very much!

okanita

2#
發表於 17-9-9 15:45 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks FEDC and twhkleung all the useful information 😘 I do hope SMC can tell us all the DSE result so as to we will try target which weakness we can help our children.  Hope all the best to allSMC students!

3#
發表於 19-3-8 23:29 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter is S3 now, She may interest in OT in polyu . What subjects does she need to choose,?She does not like Chemistry and Physics.  She is good at Bio and economic  but it is in the same block.,  She cannot choose bio and economic together.  How about THS is it easy to achieve  high marks inDSE. Who is teaching this Subject in S6 ?
thank you
‹ 上一主題|下一主題