教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 有關讀寫障礙的問題,請各位幫幫我!
發新帖
查看: 6169|回覆: 5
go

[讀障] 有關讀寫障礙的問題,請各位幫幫我! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-20 10:21 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有關讀寫障礙的問題,請各位幫幫我!

Can seek help from the school counsellor who will transfer the case to EMB.  In addition, occupational therapist from Heep Hong can also help children suffering from dyslexia.  Highly professional and well experienced.  青X計劃.  The service can cover children up till 12 years old.  HK$500 per hour.  May wait for half a year to get the service.

DON'T COMPLETELY RELY ON THE HELP FROM THE SCHOOL OR THE EMB.  自救才是最佳辨法!!!
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

2#
發表於 05-7-15 19:53 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
Sorry for asking a silly question.  Is it possible for a child suffering from dyslexia who has no problem in recognizing and writing Chinese vocabularies, but has difficulty in spelling English vocabularies?       

3#
發表於 05-7-15 20:13 |顯示全部帖子

Dear gongonma,
This case may be for my child and his friend.  Both of them have no problem in Chinese.  My son (5 years old) can manage to write the 26 capital and small letter alphabets, but his friend (6 years old) cannot write the 26 alphabets correctly, sometimes mislocates the position of the alphabets.  Both of them cannot spell vocabularies well.  Do you think that phonics can help the child to memorize the spelling better?       

4#
發表於 05-7-16 19:38 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
Thousands of thanks for your valuable advises.

Dear gongonma,
I have applied the couse and will pick up the CD Rom then.

Dear Vernique2005,
I have learnt the phonic rules of Letterland.  But I have not used it to teach my child yet.  Do you think that the web site that you suggest is better than Letterland phonics?  

5#
發表於 05-7-17 16:06 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Vernique2005,
Thanks a lot for your advice.  I find that the web site which you suggest does not have 'sound effect'.  Does my computer go wrong?  If the phonics web site does not pronounce any vocab., does it work?  Thanks.

I will study different phonic methods first before teaching my kid.

:

6#
發表於 05-7-18 18:18 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Vernique2005,
Thanks a lot for your hard effort in searching for those useful phonic web site.  I will try to teach my child.

As a mother, I am just doing what I can to help my child.  If you become a mother some day, you will do whatever you can for the maximum benefit of your children.  Just like your father --- replacing wall paper every year...

‹ 上一主題|下一主題