用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 嘉諾撒聖家學校(九龍塘)vs 聖方濟各英文小學 ...
發新帖
查看: 3191|回覆: 10
go

嘉諾撒聖家學校(九龍塘)vs 聖方濟各英文小學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-19 01:23 |只看該作者

嘉諾撒聖家學校(九龍塘)vs 聖方濟各英文小學

我本來很煩惱唔知道點, 現在決定選嘉諾撒聖家學校. 因為今日去黃埔報summer course碰上一位老師,她說聖家的英文程度都ok, 比較聖方濟各唔會x好遠, 而且聖家中學一條龍. 請給意見

2#
發表於 05-6-20 00:02 |只看該作者

Re: 嘉諾撒聖家學校(九龍塘)vs 聖方濟各英文小學

當然聖家好得多,學業成績&英文&操行都係。

3#
發表於 05-6-22 00:04 |只看該作者

thanks

4#
發表於 05-6-22 13:31 |只看該作者

請問聖家仲有什麼優點? 因本人對此校不大熟悉, 但聽很多bk媽咪都說很好, 請多多指教. 謝謝!

5#
發表於 05-6-23 13:12 |只看該作者

有無媽咪可以分享下呢?

6#
發表於 05-6-23 15:25 |只看該作者

HFCS is a happy school, workload average, a lot of extra curricular activities in the afternoon.  Kids are very friendly and quite playful.

It is a Chinese primary, not English.  Chinese level is quite high, English is average level.

P.1 to 3 is activity-based, 4 to 6 is traditional.  They have some projects, outdoor activities as well.

7#
發表於 05-6-23 21:01 |只看該作者

I think that teacher is a 差不多先生。Yes, 聖家的英文程度 is ok, but everyone knows that the English standard of SFA is excellent.

The following is part of SFA's Secondary school allocation
寶血會上智英文中學 : 15
嘉諾撒聖瑪利書院 4
拔萃女書院 4
聖保祿學校 2
德望學校 2
聖保羅男女中學 2
嘉諾撒聖心書院 1
莫壽增會督中學 1

98% of girls entered English school, and 60% of them are famous school in HK. The standard of 聖家 is average, so if you want your daughter go to the school with the same level of 聖家, I think SFA can give you 95% guarantee.

What kind of school you will let your daughter in, for me, only 2 points:

First, that school will suit to my children. If SFA doesn’t suit my children, I will not choose it,

Second, which school is better? I will try my best to choose the best school for my children.

What means One dragon school, One dragon school just guarantee your daughter can promote to the secondary school, but it cannot guarantee the standard will be maintained, by common sense, the standard will drop little bit (because they cannot choose students), you can find out that St. Mary Primary School is not a English School any more and parents of one dragon schools afraid that they need to change to Chinese School.

So, be consider carefully, if you can afford the school fee, why choose the less good school for your daughter.

Some people will say that you can save $2000 for tutor fee. Foolish!  

Can we use $2000 to gather a group of peer students, to play together, to study together, and to share together?

When we employ a tutor, we need spend extra time, Do we want to spend money to waste time.

A good tutor, I guess at least $120-300 per hour, but in SFA, each class lesson only cost $15.

8#
發表於 05-6-23 21:15 |只看該作者

論英文,數學水準聖方濟各(英文小學)都比嘉諾撒聖家學校(中文小學)好,況且聖方濟各既女學生派到既英中都好過聖家中學的.咁難得入到聖方濟各英文小學,梗係讀啦!(如果經濟許可)

聖家中學一條龍,則係小學部有學生唔夠水準都要收囉!(錯誤已更正:24�6)

9#
發表於 05-6-24 06:38 |只看該作者

familychan 寫道:
聖家中學一條龍,則係小學部有學生唔夠水準都要收囉!

This is not correct, Holy Family secondary is not a one-dragon school, it has 2 direct subsidized primary schools, Kln Tong and Kln City.  Due to the cut of places in secondary and new system in future, I think only about 50 to 60% primary students can go to secondary, so it will likely be those band 1 upto marginal band 1 students only.

10#
發表於 05-6-24 18:47 |只看該作者

gigi94121 寫道:
我本來很煩惱唔知道點, 現在決定選嘉諾撒聖家學校. 因為今日去黃埔報summer course碰上一位老師,她說聖家的英文程度都ok, 比較聖方濟各唔會x好遠, 而且聖家中學一條龍. 請給意見

WYmom:
哦......我見gigi話一條龍,原來唔係呀,
sorry!:cry:

如果真係係一條龍既中學,則係小學部有學生唔夠水準都要收!

11#
發表於 05-6-24 22:59 |只看該作者

如果真係係一條龍既中學,則係小學部有學生唔夠水準都要收!

Yes, if a school change to 一條龍, that means that school change to a normal school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題