教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 有冇小朋友將讀培僑小学??
發新帖
查看: 2045|回覆: 17
go

有冇小朋友將讀培僑小学?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-17 22:15 |只看該作者

有冇小朋友將讀培僑小学??

Any kdis will attend pui kui primary in Tai Wai (Shatin)
I want apply this school and anyone can share comment on this school.

2#
發表於 05-6-18 00:44 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇小朋友將讀培僑小学??

Hi there,

My daughter will study P1 in PKC in the coming Sept.  I can say I am fully satisfy with what this new school has done for the students  and they did the great job to set up the school.  The quality of teachers is excellent. They are very helpful too.  As a mother of two kids, I did a lot of research works about primary schools and comparision between PKC and some other DSS schools.  My husband was old boy of LaSalle.  He said LaSalle is the best and he wants his son go to LaSalle in the future.  After attending the parent meeting which held at the end of May, he told me he wish our two kids stay in PKC where can provide the best quality of teaching for our kids.  This is also what I think.
Go to the school website: www.puikiucollege.edu.hk and simply drop some messages there.  The teachers there are willing to answer your questions all the times. As long as your understand more about this school, you will love  it.

Hope the information is help.

Regards.

3#
發表於 05-6-18 09:49 |只看該作者

I really satisfy with PKC and its teachers' quality and professionalism, it is extremely over my expectation. Especially they will arrange a lot of activities for students after lunch time.  The students study here will possess fluent Putonghua and English.  The school fee is not expensive but providing excellent studying environment such as canteen, swimming pool, library etc. to students.

One of Its major objectives is to develop students' reading interest and ability and it will arrange around half hours for students to read books every day.

Hope the information can help you.

Regards.

4#
發表於 05-6-18 10:46 |只看該作者

Hi tsmum and zzpapa,
I am also interested in Pui Kiu primary. What is the international curriculum mean in this school? I understand that PKP is a local school. Is the international curriculum approach means that only english and putonghua lilingual environment????? How about the class size?  

5#
發表於 05-6-18 13:34 |只看該作者

PKC adopt the student centered approach and encourage active-learning.  Two drama lessons will be arranged every week for primary school students.  Assessment and Mentoring approach will be used so that a mentor will be assigned to each student during the entire growth stage.  Meaningful homework will be assigned to students and reading is the core programme.
As mentioned, you can visit its website or phone to the school to get account/password so that you can visit "KC on line campus" to know its strategy for the method of teaching.

Regards.

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 05-6-20 17:32 |只看該作者

哈!哈!我個女都係9月讀培僑,
我個女成日都講好鐘意間學校。

7#
發表於 05-6-20 18:28 |只看該作者

我個女9月都係讀培僑P.1 , 佢又係好鍾意間學校(因為有泳池及又大又靚嘅圖書館.  :

醒目開學勳章

8#
發表於 05-6-20 22:13 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇小朋友將讀培僑小

你家人指的富山火葬場,火葬場
係在山上與學校都有一段距離,
但學校地區咁空盪,我諗無問題嫁,
因為煙是向上升的。

9#
發表於 05-6-20 22:19 |只看該作者

I agree with Ginny66ee.  I don't think it will cause any problem.

10#
發表於 05-6-22 09:18 |只看該作者

Hi Everybody,

有冇小朋友將讀培僑小二?

請分享報考經驗?

謝謝!

11#
發表於 05-6-22 09:56 |只看該作者

請問學費多少? 入學面試會考d咩? 請指教, 謝謝!

12#
發表於 05-6-22 21:39 |只看該作者

School fee around $17,000 per year.  Some general questions related to daily life, IQ & formation of selected Chinese Words.

Regards.

13#
發表於 05-6-22 23:20 |只看該作者

My son would be in Pui Kiu for P2 as well, he's in a Kln private school in P1. I believe Pui Kiu provides a good environment for kids to equip with good English \ Mandarin as well as a very conductive approach to open them to the world of learning. His current school is already an excellent one but I would wish him to dive in more to the learning topics and most of all enjoy learning rather than competing on a few marks and rushing for just “completing and getting the right answer”. I believe kids should learn through errors but the current education system does not allow our little ones to give wrong, though their original answer.

14#
發表於 05-6-23 08:40 |只看該作者

Dear whiskers,

Do your child need to interview?

Thanks!

15#
發表於 05-6-23 19:10 |只看該作者

My son will be in Pui Kiu for P2.  I agree with your opinion as the learning process should not be rushing. The school should allow more time for children to read books and create their interest in studying languages naturally.

16#
發表於 05-6-24 08:01 |只看該作者

Dear ZZPAPA,

你兒子是否需要面試和筆試?
之前讀的學校好嗎?

Thanks!

17#
發表於 05-6-25 09:56 |只看該作者

Actually, I didn't ask him the details.  I remember that the teacher asked some questions to a group of students and they need to raise hands to answer them.

My son is now studying in a school with good academic results but adopting traditional teaching method.  However, he got comparatively higher scores during previous examinations.  He is one of top 6 students in the class and also enjoys school life.   

However, my opinion is that "scores" couldn't present anything for children.  I prefer my son can have a good foundation in languages before 10 years old.  I believe that he can learn other knowledges (e.g. mathematics, physics, sciences etc.) well if he possess fluent languages and have strong interests in reading books.   To have a good habit in reading is very important.

PKC provides adequate hardwares/softwares (e.g. library, mentor approach, "drama teaching" etc.) to students.

Regards.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題