用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖類斯中學(小學部) Why there is only 70% SLS primary students go back t ...
發新帖
查看: 3223|回覆: 3
go

Why there is only 70% SLS primary students go back to SLS.... The reason: [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 17-3-2 12:30 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 maxboy 於 17-3-2 12:32 編輯

Same as other parents, the data (only 7X% primary students go back to SLS) shocked us.  

As one of the primary six parents, we are choosing our secondaryschools at this moment and we found that many SLS students will apply private secondary schools.  SLS is an English school, many kids are good at both academic and others (e.g. maths, music and sports).  In fact, kids performed quite well during secondary school interview (with good presentation,analysis and critical thinking).  I thought / (I hope) many secondaryschools will accept their applications and maybe many of them will leave"the game" at the early stage of secondary school allocation process.

EK help me a lot during primary and secondary schoolselection.  Hope this information could give a clear picture to others.

SLS kids.... add oil!!

They are so humble, polite, smart, positive and helpful.  I believe that the school put a lot of effort to train them up.

點評

w-w  Agree!  發表於 17-3-3 11:18
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 17-3-11 02:02 |只看該作者
多謝分享~

3#
發表於 17-6-9 11:28 |只看該作者
maxboy 發表於 17-3-2 12:30
Same as other parents, the data (only 7X% primary students go back to SLS) shocked us.  

Are you sure?  I heard it's less than 30% of the students can go back to the secondary.

4#
發表於 17-7-4 07:31 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 maxboy 於 17-7-4 07:34 編輯

Sorry for my late reply.
In AY17/18, many SLS brand one and two students accepted offered from different private secondary schools.  You can check it out after the allocation result was released in July. 
According to the policy, the school must reserve seats for SLS primary students.  In fact, they would like to try other secondary schools.  

‹ 上一主題|下一主題