請問駿景園的HKPreschool好唔好 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-13 01:52 |只看該作者

請問駿景園的HKPreschool好唔好

Thank you

2#
發表於 05-6-13 09:58 |只看該作者

Re: 請問駿景園的HKPreschool好唔好

I heard 2 cases whereby the kids who studied in HK Preschool for playgroup class (2 years), have changed to other kinders for K1.   One of them shifted to a very popular kinder in Kowloon Tong, while the other  one, to an international kinder.  In both cases, the parents have determined to enrol their child to HKPS again for K2.  

3#
發表於 05-6-13 11:15 |只看該作者

我囡囡讀緊樂基2歲班,我覺得間學校真係好好,無論英文程度,師資及環境我都好滿意,囡囡今年升K1,慶幸考到st. catherine及根德園,其實都掙扎o左好耐,唔知好唔好幫佢轉校?最後因為將來都想佢升九龍區直資or私校,所以最終決定轉去st. catherine讀K1,貪佢出名d,其實真係好唔捨得,希望自己冇揀錯啦!

4#
發表於 05-6-14 09:38 |只看該作者

Cherriemama

Please share with us the experience of Cherrie at St Catherine after she settles in there.  I am sure many parents would like to know the position of HKPS compared with other well established kinders in Kowloon Tong.   

5#
發表於 05-6-14 10:01 |只看該作者

Same as cherriemama.  Those teachers are very very good.  我個女每日返黎都有驚喜俾我, 一時英文, 一時普通話, 一陣又o係度做拱橋.  成日提起d老師.  而且此校透明度高, 總之俾左我個女漫長求學生涯一個好開始.  For BB 班, highly recommend!  (不過就係衰在唔夠出名啦, 我9月都會轉出 St. Catherine)

cherriemama 寫道:
我囡囡讀緊樂基2歲班,我覺得間學校真係好好,無論英文程度,師資及環境我都好滿意,囡囡今年升K1,慶幸考到st. catherine及根德園,其實都掙扎o左好耐,唔知好唔好幫佢轉校?最後因為將來都想佢升九龍區直資or私校,所以最終決定轉去st. catherine讀K1,貪佢出名d,其實真係好唔捨得,希望自己冇揀錯啦!

6#
發表於 05-6-14 11:23 |只看該作者

Hi SasaLeung,

OK! I will tell you later! BTW, as I know those students from HKPS applied St. Catherine or Kentville for K1 are all successful this year! Some of my daughter's classmates even gave up the offer and will continue their studies at HKPS! Then you can see how good it is!

SasaLeung 寫道:
Cherriemama

Please share with us the experience of Cherrie at St Catherine after she settles in there.  I am sure many parents would like to know the position of HKPS compared with other well established kinders in Kowloon Tong.   

7#
發表於 05-6-14 11:58 |只看該作者

I am quite happy with this school, particularly their ciriculum and reading scheme.  My son in K1 can now read readers (both Chinese and English) of Level 2 - Level 3 with little assistance.   

The comment from one of the ex HKPS parents, whose son has shifted to St. Cxxx was that in terms of vocabularies & knowledge, both kinders seemed to be comparable.  In terms of passion to learn, it was more obvious from the kids in HKPS.   In terms of care from teachers, HKPS also had an edge.   What is lacking in HKPS is perhaps the "fame" which takes time to build.   We will be very interested to hear the experience of other partents in order to further verify these favourable comments.   

8#
發表於 05-6-14 13:15 |只看該作者

How about their campus in Kowloon Tong?  Which one is better?  As I am living in City one so for me both are ok.  Please kindly share your comments.

9#
發表於 05-6-14 13:25 |只看該作者

The teachers there are very nice and treat my son very well. My son is doing the pre-nursery class there (2 years old class). But my son will go to Kowloon Baptist Church International Kindergarten or ESF International Kindergarten, just because I want my son to go to a truly international school.
Honestly, HKPS (Ascot) is but a good school.

10#
發表於 05-6-15 13:08 |只看該作者

Mrs Ho

As far as I know, there is a different principal in the Kowloon Tong campus.  You may like to go to other discussion topics for that campus and ask around.  

11#
發表於 05-6-15 16:18 |只看該作者

我好經常見到一位鬼佬往駿景園方向 (在早上大約7時半),他常戴啡色牛仔帽的,他是否HKPS 教師? 他的 outlook 都好平易近人,好 grandfather look,我覺得小朋友都會幾鐘意他的。
我都想參觀她們的校舍,以及想打聽今年派位成績如何?

12#
發表於 05-6-15 17:38 |只看該作者

Sasaleung,
Thanks for your reply.  But I cannot get a clear picture about my concern.  Of course the mothers of that campus will say that campus is better.  This is why I would like to post my question in this topic.  I am sure that there must be some mothers prefer this campus after considering both.  If you have any opinion of these 2, please kindly share with me.

13#
發表於 05-6-15 19:21 |只看該作者

我有去過九龍塘分校參觀過,因諗住萬一囡囡考唔到st. catherine or 根德園就或者會轉去九龍塘分校!九龍塘分校老師話我知其實兩間學校冇乜分別,課程一樣,兩間均採用蒙特梭利教材,只不過老師及校長唔同!

論校舍,九龍塘就新d,有戶外活動地方,但課室就細d,而且洗手間都比較細,室內遊戲地方好少!但駿景園課室夠大,室內遊戲地方及洗手間都比較寬闊,但就冇戶外地方!

講真,我鍾意駿景園校舍多d,起碼最基本o既課室及洗手間有足夠空間,而且室內遊戲室有2270平方呎咁大,足夠小朋友活動有餘,而且四周佈置得好colourful,相當吸引!雖然冇戶外地方,但好似近日頻頻落雨,有都等於冇啦!而且有瓦遮頭,落雨天上落校車都好方便,唔會弄濕身,相反九龍塘校舍,萬一落雨天就頗為狠狽!

14#
發表於 05-6-16 00:00 |只看該作者

見到你地d討論我都對呢間幼稚園有興趣... 請問佢地d名藉老師係乜國藉? 而家好多幼稚園講有native speaker 其實都係印度/菲律賓..

仲想問下點去駿景園, 係火炭火車站有無出口去呢?

15#
發表於 05-6-16 12:33 |只看該作者

Hi All

There are at least 2 class mistresses in each class.  My son studies in the international class, and he has 2 Chinese (Mandarin) and 1 foreign lady teachers.  Last year, his English teacher was a Chinese BBC.   Based on what I observe, their English teachers are all native speakers.  Same for Mandarin teachers.  For mainstream class, the Chinese class mistress is Cantonese speaking, it seems like.

Royal Ascot 駿景園 is within 10 minutes walk from Fotan KCR station.  There are clear signage in the KCR station.  

Mrs Ho, concerning your question of which one of their campus is better, honestly I think they are comparable.  For those parents who shifted from Royal Ascot to Kowloon Tong campus, my understand from the previous BK discussion was that they liked the principal of that campus, who was also the principal of the Royal Ascot last year.   It doesn't mean that the current principal in Royal Ascot is not good.  It's a matter of personal preference.  

For me, less travelling for the kid is of primary concern.  Since I live in Shatin district, I chose the Fotan campus.   Some friends of my friends are also sending their kids from Ma On Shan to the Fotan campus come this Sep because of what they heard about this school from magazines.   It seems like HKPrescholl is building up their reputation gradually.

16#
發表於 05-6-16 13:50 |只看該作者

佢o地d外藉老師真係金頭髮白皮膚o個d,唔係甚麼印度/菲律賓,我估佢o地應該來自英國/美國/澳洲,你可以致電查詢!

Kaczan 寫道:
見到你地d討論我都對呢間幼稚園有興趣... 請問佢地d名藉老師係乜國藉? 而家好多幼稚園講有native speaker 其實都係印度/菲律賓..

仲想問下點去駿景園, 係火炭火車站有無出口去呢?

17#
發表於 05-6-17 10:48 |只看該作者

sasaleung

唔該晒, 你的comment 好詳細, 好有用     如果九龍塘的校長係上年駿景園調過黎,咁九龍塘都唔錯喎, 雖然個校舍無駿景園咁大, 都可以考慮

cherriemami

唔係印度/菲律賓就好啦, 呢間學校又加分啦.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題