用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 請問Anfield同多多,邊間playgroup好d?
發新帖
查看: 1320|回覆: 9
go

請問Anfield同多多,邊間playgroup好d? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-10 22:59 |只看該作者

請問Anfield同多多,邊間playgroup好d?

如題.

2#
發表於 05-6-15 22:35 |只看該作者

Re: 請問Anfield同多多,邊間playgroup好d?

我個仔兩間都讀過,讀多多時,佢係2.5::
我可以陪埋佢一起上,當時多多冇乜人識,得好小人一班,一個星期番一次;有英文同国語’’校舍好colourful,而Anfield 個仔係3.5讀,又係一個星期番一次,番3個鐘,可能佢大左feel到佢學到野,你可以去兩間參觀校舍同試堂;希望D資料有用啦!!

3#
發表於 05-6-16 10:04 |只看該作者

小公主媽媽,

I don't know about 多多. My son has been studying in Anfield since prep-programme (2.5 years old) till now (K.2). It's a very good school in my opinion. Small and cozy, the teachers are very nice. The academic standard is good too. They provide Mandarin lesson every morning. My son's English and Mandarin are both good now after spending almost 3 years there.

I would suggest you to visit the schools and have your own first-hand experience first.

Ruby

4#
發表於 05-6-17 10:25 |只看該作者

Hi Ruby 1219,
Can you please advise what kind of english course your son is attending in Anfield.  Is it the playgroup of the extra curricula classes.  How many hours study per a week?  Thanks.
MarcusMa

5#
發表於 05-6-28 10:37 |只看該作者

請問您哋講呢兩間係邊區呢?

6#
發表於 05-6-29 09:32 |只看該作者

2間都係Kowloon Tong.

7#
發表於 05-6-29 09:59 |只看該作者

Sorry for replying so late.

When he first started w/ Anfield, it's the 3 days a week prep-programme from 11:00-13:00. Then, as I saw him really enjoying and learning quite a lot, I enrol him in the 5 days prep-programme from 8:30-10:30. Then, as we decided to let him continue in International school for education, we let him continue in Anfield for K.1 until now (K.2). We even gave up the seat from several local kindergarten including St Catherine and Kentville.

You would see that they really learn a lot from school. Anfield starts teaching the alphabets and letter sound via the Letterland programme since their prep-programme. So, my son can recognise the letter sounds very early, before he's 3. And now, his foundation for phonics is really good.

Hope this information help.

Ruby  

8#
發表於 05-6-30 15:52 |只看該作者

Hi Ruby,
Thanks for your reply.  Is there is bigger chance to apply international school (like ESF) by studying at Anfield?  Which international primary school you are targeting for your son?  As I am considering to let my son to go to international primary school but do not have any idea of which school is good and how to apply for this type of school.  Thanks.

9#
發表於 05-6-30 16:49 |只看該作者

Anfield playgroup is very good, my son can learn from there, however we stopped attend Anfield 2 months ago becoz it is too far away from our house. all over this kindergarten is really a good choice, although their environment is abit old..... i like they use Letterland.
>>>>>????

10#
發表於 05-6-30 17:12 |只看該作者

There's no 'relationship' between ESF and Anfield, it won't give you any priority in getting the interview of ESF; although many Anfield students got admitted by ESF.
As my son is the 2000 baby, the competition is too keen (baby boom ma) and we haven't get any interview from ESF. My son is going to Phoenix by Sept this year.
But, I would say that the academic standard of Anfield is really good. As my son got interview from Phoenix and ICS, both schools accepted him. And I can see that most of his classmates got admitted by the IS if they have the interview chance. For Phoenix, they chose 100 kids from 200 interviews, while all the Anfield kids who applied Phoenix got admitted.
Also, Anfield would give you a lot of info' about the admission time/procedure/criteria of ESF, but chance for interview is not guaranteed.

Ruby
‹ 上一主題|下一主題