用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF Tsing Yi Kindergarten 請問用家有咩評價? ...
樓主: ChristinaSHogan
go

ESF Tsing Yi Kindergarten 請問用家有咩評價? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 16-9-4 13:05 |只看該作者
chumiguan 發表於 16-9-2 11:59
My daughter just graduated from TY this year, and goes to KJS now.
Regarding TY, it is true that the ...
You said you haven't experience in other kindergartens and can't compare..., fortunately you really haven't.
I heard good comments from WKS parents though.

22#
發表於 16-9-6 17:39 |只看該作者

回覆:hong0706 的帖子

本帖最後由 chumiguan 於 16-9-6 17:43 編輯

Yes I know many parents don't like TY. But as a user, I am satisfy with it already, as my daughter enjoyed school life and had caring teachers. The school environment is really poor though, small and squash, and located outside a shopping mall.

23#
發表於 16-9-6 17:55 |只看該作者

回覆:ESF Tsing Yi Kindergarten 請問用家有咩評價?

I am a user of ESF hillside K1 now. I think overall the school is safe ( that is most important to me) and is trying to inspire kids to learn through play and inquiry. Acedemic I am sure cannot compare to local schools so I do worry a bit abt spelling n writing, etc. But I do believe we need to let kids do age appropriate things so it should all come in just a bit later compare to local school.

My girl is very happy at school for the last 3 weeks. From what I heard from principal today 98% of hillside kids get to ESF primary if it is their choice.

24#
發表於 16-9-9 12:58 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:ChristinaSHogan+發表於+16-8-30+21:

原帖由 Cara2006 於 16-09-02 發表
Arrogant?
I am surprised this word even gets into your head.
There are more foreign passport holder ...
Cara, I'm not sure if I sense any bad vibes from you but I think you may have misinterpreted my meaning. From memory the school stated they give priority to students who would benefit from an English speaking learning environment. My interpretation of that is students of a foreign background would fit into that category. Yes lots of expats in the past have experienced difficulties in getting into an international school due to high demand and shortage of supply but i also understanding the situation in recent years have been better as supply has gone up. Anyway thanks for your wishes, I will check out the school next month and will try our luck.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題