22#
發表於 05-6-11 16:19 |只看該作者

Re: 鑽石山靈糧幼稚園 2005 K1 Chatroom

any私校recommended in KLN city ?

23#
發表於 05-6-13 09:20 |只看該作者

chingchingBaBa,

I see.  Yes, hope we also can receive the good news soon.  I am so worried that the living habit of my son is very suitable for AM class and I don't know whether he can adapt the PM class schedule.....

But on the hand, it seems that the students in PM class are less than AM class.  I hope the teachers can take care more for the students.....

24#
發表於 05-6-13 17:54 |只看該作者

chingchingBaBa,

Do you know the kinder will have the pre-class from September 2 to September 9?  If I and my husband cannot attend the classes, may I appoint grandma to join the classes?  Do you have any idea?

25#
發表於 05-6-13 23:46 |只看該作者

我估可以的,不過最好都係問清楚靈糧好些。
我女兒現在讀近N1,所以我唔會擔心她唔適應的。

... :-D

26#
發表於 05-6-14 01:29 |只看該作者

rebecca_kmc,

Where do you get the information that DHLLC has 雙班主任?
I only know that there are 3 teachers in one class and each teacher take care of 10 student.  Therefore the 師生比例 is 1:10.

Last time, when I submit the information kit, I pick a school day afternoon.  I saw that each teacher was guiding 10 student to do different activities; one group was doing "brain storming" in the classroom , one group was learning on a beach (simulated), one group was doing artwork.

I only know that a native English teacher will teach the English lesson (activities).  It seems 2 lessons per week, 30 minutes each.  Furthermore, they learn Phonics in K1.  
I don't know the English standard of their student but definitely won't compare with the international school :

You've to think carefully which school's teaching method will suit your son best.

Personally, I don't like the presentation speech of 浸幼 and therefore didn't applied after I attended their information talk.  To me, DHLLC is more realistic (practical), no matter on the school fee, the location, and the way of teaching.  
But I'm still scared that I have any wrong perception on this school (too good to be true), therefore I'll attend the "14 Jul" talk to understand more about DHLLC's teaching method.

I think the no. of student in PM class is the same as AM class.  Unless they didn't received enough candidate, even from the waiting list.   

27#
發表於 05-6-14 05:48 |只看該作者

chingchingBaBa,

Thanks and I will check with the school first...

charlene,

Welcome!

Yes, I am no doubt for the teaching method of DHLLC as "happy school life" for the children but frankly speaking, I am also worried about the english standard as per your information there is only 1 hour per each week even though they have the Phonics in K1.  Originally, the kinder that my son will study has 50 mins per day for english lesson with Jolly Phonics but finally I choose DHLLC because of school environment, reputation, teaching method and etc....

So, I also raised up this issue in the talk and hope we can understand more DHLLC from here.  

According to the staff, there is no more vancancy in AM/PM class also as you know many many people applied unless some people finally give up the "seat"...

How about your child?  Boy or girl?  AM or PM class?  Come to chat when you are available...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題