搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 siblings priority for RC?
發新帖
查看: 1524|回覆: 6
go

siblings priority for RC? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 16-7-29 08:59 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, does anyone know siblings have priority entering RC?

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 16-7-29 09:20 |只看該作者
blondie_y 發表於 16-7-29 08:59
Information from school website is very comprehensive--
Under the tag of ADMISSION, you'll find Priority for Admissions Assessment / Interveiw:

When demand for enrolment in any year group exceeds the number of places available, students may be placed on an active applications list await for assessment/interview. Priority for an admissions assessment/interview will be based on the following criteria:
1. Children of full time RCHK teachers (including management position); and full time RCHK supporting staff (including EAs) with a minimum one-year employment at the time of application.
2. Siblings of students currently attending RCHK.
3. Children who are Nominees under the Nomination Rights Scheme for all year groups. Within this category, nominees are ranked in order of receipt of their Nomination Rights Application Form. Please see the “Nomination Rights” section for details.
4. Children of full time ESF/Discovery College teachers.
5. Children attending ESF Educational Services Ltd. Kindergartens and applying for Year One. Applicants must have been attending a minimum of TWO continuous terms prior to the interview date ( January) and must commit to continue attending until the end of term 3 prior to entry into primary school.
6. Former RCHK students returning directly from a period overseas.
7. Children of RCHK alumni (graduates or former students attending RCHK for a minimum of three years)
8. Other applicants.

3#
發表於 16-7-29 19:24 |只看該作者

引用:Hi,+does+anyone+know+siblings+have+prior

原帖由 blondie_y 於 16-07-29 發表
Should be same as other esf school, have priority to interview, but no guarantee that a place will be offered

4#
發表於 16-8-2 15:56 |只看該作者
Thanks.....yes i saw the priority list on website, just want to see if there were any cases that siblings failed to get in.....

5#
發表於 16-8-2 16:45 |只看該作者
blondie_y 發表於 16-8-2 15:56
Thanks.....yes i saw the priority list on website, just want to see if there were any cases that sib ...
please be reminded that this is only a priority for interview! no one can guarantee an offer for anyone

6#
發表於 16-8-2 19:04 |只看該作者

引用:Thanks.....yes+i+saw+the+priority+list+o

原帖由 blondie_y 於 16-08-02 發表
Thanks.....yes i saw the priority list on website, just want to see if there were any cases that sib ...
Priority for ESF and PIS is only a fast pass to get an interview. Your child need to pass the interview to get a place.

7#
發表於 16-8-5 08:41 |只看該作者

回覆:blondie_y 的帖子

Yes.  It's not uncommon.

[img align=left]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/dogdogard20070117_7_BBD+is.png[/img]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題