搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Small World vs ESF
發新帖
查看: 2236|回覆: 4
go

Small World vs ESF [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 16-3-2 16:18 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, we have received offers for both and we can't decide which to go for.

Heard many good things about Small world and it's a feeder school for ICA but just wondering about the IPC curriculum as it is not as widely sought for like the IB system.

ESF is very established  and run on IB but bigger class size so less attention per student.

Any views?  TIA!

2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 16-3-5 19:31 |只看該作者
Hearsay swck and ICA are good schools with caring teachers and small class. So far I disnt hear any complaints about these two schools. But ICA is working on grade 7-9 and no one know will it be good or bad! Let's see!
Esf is well established and reputed for years! Though it's not through train, it is believed to be high chance through train. Just big size class is a concern.
The point is, imagine if you kid is placed in either school, which one is more suitable for him/her?! Is he/he shy? Need more attention? If yes, ICA seems better. If not, you are free to choose either one. Honestly, I may suggest esf and for any reasons I would think esf is more difficult to get in (luck in lucky draw). Am I wrong?!

3#
發表於 16-3-5 20:59 |只看該作者

回覆:JoJoMama12 的帖子

Small world (and hopefully ICA) for me because it offers a Christian education and smaller class sizes.  Interestingly the new kindergarten by British Council will also follow IPC.   Anyway think about what you want for your child and go from there.

4#
發表於 16-3-5 22:43 |只看該作者

引用:Small+world+(and+hopefully+ICA)+for+me+b

原帖由 pandaforever 於 16-03-05 發表
Small world (and hopefully ICA) for me because it offers a Christian education and smaller class siz ...
Thanks!  He does take time to warm up to people (depends on his mood!). And you are right, I've never heard anything negative about SWCK either. We are leaning towards SWCK at the moment because of the nurturing environment. Good to know that British Council is also going to run on IPC curriculum.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題