樓主: evilmarco
go

St.Hilary PN [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 15-12-15 01:08 |只看該作者
好奇怪不用俾留位費

42#
發表於 15-12-15 13:32 |只看該作者
I just called. The person who picked up the phone was very nice.

They have sent out letters to those interviewed on Nov 14 but not yet to those interviewed on Nov 21. The person explained that all decisions were made by performance, rather than the ages of babies. They are finalizing authorization, and intended to mail out the remaining letters in coming days.

While the school environment is largely disappointing, and the interview arrangement was extremely horrible (and short noticed... we were only invited one week before the interview), but given this is their first year, I can bear certain level of ambiguity to begin with. At least, all of my conversations with them were pleasant, never got black-faced or whatsoever.

I am sure that many parents will be dropping their offers, but parents like myself whose babies were born as "small b" and don't have much offers on hands, our options are very limited.

43#
發表於 15-12-15 14:00 |只看該作者
spookykenny 發表於 15-12-15 13:32
I just called. The person who picked up the phone was very nice.

They have sent out letters to thos ...
I had the interview on 14th Nov but not yet received the letter.....

44#
發表於 15-12-15 14:36 |只看該作者

引用:好奇怪不用俾留位費

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

45#
發表於 15-12-15 14:54 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:spookykenny+發表於+15-12-15+13:32+

原帖由 siuwing2 於 15-12-15 發表
I had the interview on 14th Nov but not yet received the letter.....
Me2

46#
發表於 15-12-17 20:32 |只看該作者
My son is studying at SKH now.  I do not understand why there is so many noises on this school, bad mouthing them so much.

Personally, also as a user of this school, I believe your concern is useless.  They have a very good syllabus to make your kids to speak well and presentable.  My son is so talkative now.  Almost everyone in his class too.  We just had our Christmas party last Saturday.  many of my son's class parents have the same feed back that their kids have been very very talkative.  I even appreciate the syllabus to help them think creatively as well as to solve problem at their young age.  My son is allowed to explore and to trial and error in many ways.  He is able to think in many methods and ways to achieve the same answer.  This is a good training for such a young kid.

So, please do not complain on the school as they are really pay lot of effort to help your kids.

點評

puichingforsure  why is Your son is studying at SKH related to the noises on St. Hilary?  發表於 16-1-13 11:51

47#
發表於 15-12-18 09:32 |只看該作者

引用:My+son+is+studying+at+SKH+now.++I+do+not

原帖由 Monghar 於 15-12-17 發表
My son is studying at SKH now.  I do not understand why there is so many noises on this school, bad  ...
that's great, that what I want to join this school

48#
發表於 15-12-19 01:50 |只看該作者

回覆:St.Hilary PN

個校舍真係幾難接受,三尖八角,d櫃起曬角,無陽光,L型班房,空氣唔流通,好斜既樓梯,一出門口對住條多車又開得急既馬路。

點評

hppa  Exactly  發表於 15-12-20 00:09

49#
發表於 15-12-19 14:22 |只看該作者

回覆:siugeeba 的帖子

問左學校, 聖誕前會有信, 另外l月份會再寄ㄧ批

50#
發表於 15-12-19 15:36 |只看該作者

引用:問左學校,+聖誕前會有信,+另外l月份會再寄

原帖由 katietsui0322 於 15-12-19 發表
問左學校, 聖誕前會有信, 另外l月份會再寄ㄧ批
感謝你的消息,祝大家好運

51#
發表於 16-1-4 15:53 |只看該作者
We have an offer and first day back to school today. Our kid is at local class.  I think their environment is quite international. The orientation was conducted in English. Mrs Fielding claimed that they will train the kids to be outstanding.

52#
發表於 16-1-4 15:57 |只看該作者
回覆 micrabunny 的帖子

I think because your kid was born late in that year. They need to count the commencement date for the kids. The basic requirement is 2 years + 8 months? Don't know whether your kid has reached 2 years and 8 months yet. I think that's why they schedule the interview for your kid so late. Not discrimination against your kid. Don't worry.

53#
發表於 16-1-10 10:35 |只看該作者

引用:We+have+an+offer+and+first+day+back+to+s

原帖由 Haroldyip 於 16-01-04 發表
We have an offer and first day back to school today. Our kid is at local class.  I think their envir ...
Harold, could u tell me more information about your class? E.g. Timetable of class?
And the quality teachers?
And 雜費多唔多?
My bb going to have PN interview in late jan. Wanna know it more. Thx!

54#
發表於 16-1-11 21:53 |只看該作者

回覆:chekenken 的帖子

there are 18 kids in one class. I don't know much about other arrangements. they have English, Cantonese and putonghua classes every day. not much miscellaneous expenses. the snacks are included. the kitchen seems quite clean. the teachers have coffee machine too. I think the standard is high. I think if the parents can master English well, which is also a threshold. good luck!!

55#
發表於 16-1-13 17:37 |只看該作者
回覆 chekenken 的帖子

Let me further comment on my previous reply. I was in a hurry the other day.

1/ They claim that they will train the kids to be independent, of course, with love and patience.
I appreciate their syllabus, which I think it's really good. They give students good reading scheme, not only to teach them speak, but also teach them to express themselves, for example, the role-play writing, which I think will be  very helpful for them. They also encourage students do lots of reading. That's really a good way to study. I agree with their education goals. Because I know that it's very important to their language development for the kids from ages 3-6. It's good to encourage them to talk rather than to write. I think speaking and listening are more important than writing at their early age. However, they also have creative writing later. They have quite integrated methodology teaching students.

2/ They have goals to teach the students to be outstanding, which means they have quite high standard in teaching, but not much homework. That's really good.

3/ They have 3 days wearing school uniform and 2 days wearing sports uniform. I think the students will have enough exercises at the school. Regarding the exact timetable like which class follows what class, I don't really know. I trust the school will manage well. The boy seems like doing exercise. He can show to his mum stretching, saying up and down also 踏腳 which didn't happen from another school. That amazed me.

4/ The school fees HK$5800 inclusive of snacks, which I think it's better. Because we don't have to worry about what to bring every day. Some school exclude snacks. Because of the bilingual learning environment, I don't think we need to put more time on private tuition after school, that saves us a lot of energy and money.

56#
發表於 16-1-24 23:11 |只看該作者

回覆:spookykenny 的帖子

may i ask if yr baby got an offer?

57#
發表於 16-1-25 19:32 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

58#
發表於 16-1-27 18:25 |只看該作者
想問吓小朋友讀緊St Hilary Pn嘅家長,international class係咪只講英及普通話,上課時不會講廣東話呢? local class又有得學普通話嗎?
International class and Local class,你哋覺得邊樣好D? THX!!!

59#
發表於 16-1-27 19:01 |只看該作者
回覆 evilmarco 的帖子

You got offer ?????會唔會TAKE /? THAKS

60#
發表於 16-1-28 14:51 |只看該作者
回覆 rilakkuma123 的帖子

international class只講英及普通話
local class冇得學普通話
‹ 上一主題|下一主題