I also think so! It's very good ar!     

Maxwell 寫道:
Good English and Putonghua!
Caring teachers!
Not bad!

5#
發表於 05-5-15 09:43 |只看該作者

Re: 樂基幼稚園水準好嗎?

But what about the Kowloon Tong branch (HKPS)? Is it good?

6#
發表於 05-5-22 01:21 |只看該作者

Maxwell 寫道:
But what about the Kowloon Tong branch (HKPS)? Is it good?

I also want to know about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 我囝囝 Jasper 2002年5月出世,佢已經3歲5個月嘞! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 常聽說世界愛沒長久,哪裡會有愛無盡頭? 塵俗的愛只在乎曾擁有,一刻燦爛便要走! 而我卻確信愛是恆久,碰到了你已無別求, 無從解釋、不可說明的愛,千秋過後仍長存不朽! 誰人受痛苦被懸掛在木頭? 至高的愛盡見於刺穿的手, 看!血在流反映愛沒保留,持續不死的愛到萬世不休! 惟求奉上生命全歸主所有,要將一切盡獻於我主的手, 我已決定今生再沒所求,惟望得主稱讚已足夠!

7#
發表於 05-5-22 20:09 |只看該作者

My daughter is study in HKPS - Kowloon Tong.  I feel is good and she learns a lot.  She can speak English by herself as well.

8#
發表於 05-5-23 09:07 |只看該作者

Any idea what's the difference between the International Class and the Anglo Chinese Class? I was told that the only difference would be 20 mins on Putonghua / day or Chinese / Day?

Please advise.

9#
發表於 05-5-25 10:56 |只看該作者

Fumiko,

For International class, they will speak and read  Mandrain during school hours.  For Anglo Chinese class, they will speak and read  Cantonese most of the time.

10#
發表於 05-5-25 13:11 |只看該作者

Fumiko,

May I know which HKPS (the Kowloon Tong one or the Ascot one) you would like to go for?

Maxwell

11#
發表於 05-5-25 17:07 |只看該作者

My son is attending international class. It's well done! He can communicate well in English. He's learnt many songs (both in English and Putonghua) from school. He likes singing the songs learnt at school on the his way home from school. He says: 'I like the teacher. I'm happy at Hong Kong Preschool...' when he finishes school every day.

12#
發表於 05-5-26 09:05 |只看該作者

I am referrring to the HKPS at Ascot.

I am a little bit surprised by the feedback of Taniamama, as I was told by the school a few times that the only difference of International Class and Anglo Chinese Class is the 20mins of Putonghua / day or 20mins of Chinese /day. Majority still in English.

Would someone from Anglo Chinese Class tell me whether it is true or not?

If majority is Chinese, I need to take action now, either to change class or change school.

13#
發表於 05-5-26 09:36 |只看該作者

Hi fumiko

Of course, international class is better regarding the learning of English. What I think is, the kids may tend to switch to cantonese easily for anglo Chinese class even when they are doing the English lessons. As they may form a habit ot sort of culture of speaking Cantonese, they will feel more comfortable to speak Cantonese.
If I were you, I would consider changing to international class.

Maxwell

14#
發表於 05-5-27 09:08 |只看該作者

Maxwell,

Thanks for the advice.

When I apply for Anglo Chinese, I based on the assumption that only 20min in Cantonese, and the rest will be in English.  I go for Anglo Chinese also to ensure that the children will be able to understand Chinese when she goes for the interview at Sept - Nov for the K1.

I don't want her to be confused with the 2 language at this stage, and not able to perform well during the interview

Base on your kid's case, do you think he can understand both English and Chinese and not confused?

15#
發表於 05-5-27 10:06 |只看該作者

My little girl is also studying pre-nursery(anglo-chinese) at Ascot campus. I don't think the english is not good enough. She can speak fluet english at home with me and my maid and cantonese with her grandma. There's no confusion between two langages. She does quite well!

16#
發表於 05-5-27 11:36 |只看該作者

May I know how long for the English lesson in the Anglo Chinese class?

17#
發表於 05-5-27 12:47 |只看該作者

As far as I know, 50% English (around 1.5 hours)and 50% Chinese (around 1.5 hours) (to be divided into Cantonese and Mandarin for Anglo-Chinese class).
‹ 上一主題|下一主題