搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 05年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長~請進!! ...
樓主: joey媽媽
go

05年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長~請進!! [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-5-14 11:11 |只看該作者

Re: 05年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長~請進!!

I've just found a private primary school located at Kowloon City/Argyle Street with a very small class size 1:14.  Is it the one which we can consider in future but why there is nobody to mention it before?

神召第一小學暨幼稚園
First Assembly of God Primary School & Kindergarten

School Website

Please comment.
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

62#
發表於 05-5-14 15:51 |只看該作者

gigi2,

I visited the First Assembley of God Primary School four months ago , the school are very small and do not have experience to handle / teach our children.  And I don't like the environment too "old".

Monkeymama

63#
發表於 05-5-15 14:05 |只看該作者

HELLO!
我囝囝都係今年九月讀小一架,啱啱响政府嗰間智力測驗中心再做評估,除咗砌積木嗰方面係高過正常小朋友外, :cry: 其他都係低過正常,但又未去到弱智,最主要都係語言方面發展慢同弱...

你地會點幫仔女去揀學校同準備入讀小一?

64#
發表於 05-5-16 15:29 |只看該作者

Hello Bandband,

Long time no chat!  Regarding the primary school selection issue, I don't have the experience to share with you becasue my girl is now studying K1.  But according to some mommies' experience and articles from those magazines, you may consider local district schools with good discipline and not stress too much on students' academic performance.  Very important, you need to talk directly with the principal about your son's problem.  As some of the principals may adopt open-minded to accept the problem kids but some of them will resist you by hints!

Dear all,

I read the Pre-School Magazine today (the one with Dr. T be the consultant), there is one kindergarten's principal whose son is autistic!  The school name is SHENG KUNG HUI HOLY TRINITY CENTRE KINDER (my own interpretation only)!  She has a problem kid or she maybe accept and understand the needs of these kinds of children.  Or parents who are looking for kinder can make calls to there for discussion.  Sorry I cannot provide the location as it is printed on the magazine.

那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

65#
發表於 05-5-16 18:36 |只看該作者

bandband

記得我ma,??終於碰頭喇!好耐無見,前排我無上來,現在見返你 wa~~~去度4778勁 我而都未到一千 :cry:  ?

我個仔都係語言發展慢同社交弱,評出來都是有限智能及輕度
弱智之間,不過我都唔理咁多,比佢去下主流小學先,唔得才考慮去特殊小學   
[size=small]世上本來就沒有完美的人,人生總會遇著不同的障礙,有些人能幸運地越過障礙,但有些則只可以盡力改善,憑著愛去面對人生的困境! :-P

66#
發表於 05-5-16 18:42 |只看該作者

stellacl

[size=small]年紀都一樣 ?我諗差不多,不會一樣    [size=small]選小學係邊區呀 ? 我pm比你知,因有原因,暫不能公開

67#
發表於 05-5-16 18:43 |只看該作者

With reference to Gigi2's information, SHENG KUNG HUI is a very respectable educational organization which adopts an open mind to educate our children.  This organization has good reputation among teachers.  Many teachers send their children to schools run by this organization.   
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

68#
發表於 05-5-16 20:48 |只看該作者

gigi2 寫道:
SHENG KUNG HUI HOLY TRINITY CENTRE KINDER

聖公會聖三一中心幼稚園暨幼兒園,在土瓜灣近真善美邨,宋王台對面。

我同梁校長都幾熟(我仲讀緊書已經識佢),佢真係好有教學熱誠。雖然該院沒有兼收位,但她們會考慮收一些能力較弱的小朋友,不妨問一問。
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

69#
發表於 05-5-16 21:32 |只看該作者

I just learn that Creative kidergarten is also open to accept kid with special need. My friend's son & daughter both studied/ studies there and enjoy the school life very much (they are both autistic).  The 校監 is open minded and with a good heart although she is old.

70#
發表於 05-5-17 00:45 |只看該作者

JOEY媽媽,

好耐無見~! 終於我地又可以响TOPIC傾偈喇!我都唔知個仔算唔算係弱智呀,只係見個心理學家(評估我個仔嗰個)猛拿住幅評分圖係咁同我講個仔邊方面得邊方面唔得,我剩係見到我個仔啲能力去哂黃色(正常)同啡色(弱智)之間...係得砌積木嗰度我個仔係超越黃線 ...個心理學家好似慌死我會受刺激咁,一再強調我個仔未致於弱智... ANYWAY,總之都係話我個仔語言發展唔得啦... 反而佢無同我講社交方面噃...佢話CHECK唔到,佢話呢啲要問學校先至了解到,但佢話我個仔响自閉傾向方面真係唔太擔心,反而都係擔心佢咁既程度真係好難跟得上小學課程,講吓講吓好似連個心理學家都採取放棄狀態咁,又話:"你都唔會期望個仔名列前茅架啦...總之佢讀得開心叫做學到嘢咪得囉...."搞到我聽完心都實埋,講到個仔好似真係無彎轉咁,我依家都係等緊六四咋,睇吓佢派咗邊間學校,我就去同啲學校校長傾,睇吓邊間願意教我個仔囉...你地會唔會咁做?因為我都怕啲主流小學好MIND收啲社交同語言能力弱既小朋友...

71#
發表於 05-5-17 07:59 |只看該作者

Yes.  My child used to study there.

HayBMum 寫道:
I just learn that Creative kidergarten is also open to accept kid with special need. My friend's son & daughter both studied/ studies there and enjoy the school life very much (they are both autistic).  The 校監 is open minded and with a good heart although she is old.
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

72#
發表於 05-5-17 09:26 |只看該作者

Bandband
I knew a mum his kid delay for 2 year will enter primary this year. I you want to know more, pl pm me.

Gigi and stella,
Stella, would you like to pm the name of the mentioned private school.

When I apply private school, I just mention that my son has language problem. I have contacted my target schools recently and told them all my son's problem.

My son has mild symtom of dylexsia (not yet assessed until 6.5 old) and attention deficiency (but would not disturb others). I look for a curriculum that is stimulating, easy but with suitable level of class discipline.

Curriculum for private school is different, not necessary harder. Some is more difficult, some are same as govt primary, some are easier in p1 and p2. I chose the latter.

In my view, for 'A' child with emotional problem, subsidised school is better because I think school is more difficult to oust a child out. And seems 'A' child has good memory and studying probelm is less.

Some mums has different view on private school. Pl share.

73#
發表於 05-5-17 11:22 |只看該作者

bandband
   [size=small]我係等緊六四.不過我入表時已搵左三間學校比較下,亦同啲學校校長傾過仔仔問題...,所以呀仔如入了頭3志願都無問題    [size=small]如入了第4志願 之後的話,咁我就    [size=small] 有排忙

不過現時,我都係最擔心仔仔能否適應主流小一,我又無重讀k3,只是適齡入學,而家佢ga語言能力只限於10個字內,社交方面,近來鍾意係學校功課時間打人(當佢覺得別人阻住佢同迫佢寫字時), 呢個仔而家淨係係學校咁,同我地一齊唔會 人,所以如再重讀k3,可能仲多無聊行為發生,所以等他升小一後看看有無新轉機law 始終小學課室無玩具,吸引都無咁大

24號我仔見精神科醫生,再聽下佢意見先

74#
發表於 05-5-17 12:59 |只看該作者

ALAL,

Sorry I don't have any private school names but just learnt from other mommies which seem subsidized schools are more suitable for private ones.  I have considered ICQM before but will not apply for it after discussion with other mommies.

75#
發表於 05-5-17 22:39 |只看該作者

joey媽媽,

你已經同啲學校傾過喇?!你點同佢地傾&講你囝囝情況?佢地有咩反應?可能連我都好怕面對人,再加上之前啲經历(我個仔以前讀過嗰兩間學校...),真係驚到唔知點同人講我個仔有呢啲問題...同埋我都唔知搵邊間學校好...所以我依家都唔夠膽郁,都係等六四先至行動...你認為我應該點做先至係好...我家吓都係响度kick住咗,唔知點做...

76#
發表於 05-5-18 00:57 |只看該作者

bandband

[size=small]已經同啲學校傾過喇?!你點同佢地傾&講你囝囝情況?佢地有咩反應?只是去參觀學校時順道問下學校有否支援比我地d特殊小朋友,同埋我都照直講呀仔有自閉case,如你校方收後會點協助佢.....??我參觀了3 間都說會肯接納及支援佢 不過我第一志願個間學校經驗就好d,第二志願個間學校就小班教學,第三志願個間學校就學校設備好d大d 所以入到呢3間其一的話都ok,去到第四志願就       

其實你而家可以做嘅係打電話去比你心目中學校搵校長傾下,問她如果呀仔入貴校你可否有些支援比佢(當然你要說清楚仔仔情況)問多幾間比較完,到時等64派位後看結果,如不是理想的學校,你都即時知去邊間學校叩門ma
[size=medium]打電話時都聽到校方態度會否接納咁都信心大d

77#
發表於 05-5-18 10:06 |只看該作者

monkeymama

我之前都有去神召的介紹會,覺得校長同老師都好有熱誠,學校環境就確實係差少少.仔仔早期的導師認識有啲"問題"嘅小朋友讀緊神召,讀得好開心,不過可能仔仔面試時實在差啲,所以無收佢.

每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

78#
發表於 05-5-18 18:14 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

79#
發表於 05-5-18 18:18 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

80#
發表於 05-5-18 22:47 |只看該作者

搞到我依家都好緊張添...點算呀,,,或者我真係要攞起個膽試吓打電話去啲學校同校長傾吓先...不過我咁突然,唔知人地會唔會當我係傻婆咁敷衍我幾句就算呢... 我至怕係呢樣嘢... 最怕同人傾嘢...我怕我講多錯多,累到個仔仲C.....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題