發表於 05-5-12 11:26 |只看該作者

Re: 05年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長~請進!!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

42#
發表於 05-5-12 11:26 |只看該作者

Dear ALAL & Stellacl,

She is born in mid of year and she will definitely lose the 10 marks then…. I agree that the major concern is not the 10 marks but the benefit to my girl learning.  Only the point is that will it too early to repeat K1 if she is not falling behind too much in the class?  I request the school to have discussion about this later and my hubby prefers to let my girl study K2.  See how the things are going!
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

43#
發表於 05-5-12 11:34 |只看該作者

Gigi2,
I think you should let your daughter to go on with K2.
No need to waste time in K1. If she is really lagging bahind still in lang. and communication, you can still consider to let her repeat K3 later instead of K1. At that time, she can attend one year primary 1 testing class for example in HeepHong then at the same time.
If I were you, I won't consider the repeating of K1. She is not weak in academic part. For social skill and language part, she is learning all through the three
years kingdergarden. K2 is even better than K1 as more stimulation from more talktive kids...

44#
發表於 05-5-12 11:40 |只看該作者

Dear Mickeyma,

I also have the same consideration with you...

Thank you very much indeed.  Looking forward very much to meeting you all on 15th!

[quote]If I were you, I won't consider the repeating of K1. She is not weak in academic part. For social skill and language part, she is learning all through the three........
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

45#
發表於 05-5-12 11:43 |只看該作者

stellacl 寫道:
gigi2

我覺得最緊要係以你個女為主, 唔好太過考慮升小果10分, 佢而家先讀緊k1, 慢慢黎啦, 希望佢可以pick up 得到而唔洗repeat !!! 可能在這個topic的家長都曾經有過這樣的憂慮, 不過時間過去, 孩子長大, 每個進展也不同, 我們可以做的就是可以做的都去做, 免得過後自己遺憾... 努力呀!

[size=small]gigi2
[size=small]我都同意stellacl 所講一樣,我初初亦考慮比仔仔repeat k3,後來諗諗下都是比佢順其自然上小學,有人話重讀是好,亦有人話讀多了好似差不多,繼我話你個女到k3時照報小學,跟住等評估中心心理學家評估後再算,因到時心理學家會建議你應否重讀幼稚園或是試讀主流小學,但如果心理學家是建議你重讀k3的話,他是可幫你取消小學派位,而來年你亦可重新選小學程序(即是包括自行收生),[size=small]所以媽咪你都唔好太擔心,每個月小朋友都有新變化,等k3時候 再看她進度如何算吧
[size=small]世上本來就沒有完美的人,人生總會遇著不同的障礙,有些人能幸運地越過障礙,但有些則只可以盡力改善,憑著愛去面對人生的困境! :-P

46#
發表於 05-5-12 11:47 |只看該作者

Dear Joey,

Your informatin is very valuable and thank you very much.

47#
發表於 05-5-12 11:56 |只看該作者

stellacl

我都是一個人坐足幾個鐘頭 悶    真係無咩用,仲要我浪費40蚊車$$出來聽. 不過,如果初時揀唔去又怕會後悔無去到 總而之去左未當知多個經驗囉

你說早d識我, 就唔洗一個人坐 嘻嘻 因為果陣時我都無成日上網    我係mybaby時代嘅人黎架 即是係[size=large]親子王國[size=x-large]前身   

48#
發表於 05-5-12 12:02 |只看該作者

tin_tin 寫道:
joey媽媽,

I sent the letter after your call
In parallel, I'm finding some course to improve his attention in summer.  
[size=small]

我都幫你留意下

49#
發表於 05-5-12 12:52 |只看該作者

ALAL
仔仔是九月入小一,是否已有學校收左呀

各位:
  當你們仔女入小一後,你會唔做野自己接送放學嗎?
午餐由學校訂購或是自己煮完中午送比佢食,(因呀仔有偏食)
放學後由自己或請導師教佢功課呢 (因怕他又唔聽其他人話)[size=small]你們會點安排仔女入小一後的日程

50#
發表於 05-5-12 13:25 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

51#
發表於 05-5-12 13:41 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

52#
發表於 05-5-13 11:20 |只看該作者

stellacl

其實你的想法都同我差不多,如:參加家長教師會,做義工家長,父母接送...只是係午餐方面會有我煮完攞去學校比佢,如果佢學校d餐啱佢胃口,我都係揀由學校代辦,但最怕佢d午餐加什豆,呀仔見到成盒都會唔食.所以我要不返工之下照顧佢喇 到 差不多4 點接佢放學,唔好話佢開心,我諗呢一刻自己都好開心.放學後做下功課食下野,又到6 點要接埋讀緊k3嘅妹妹放學,所以晚上我一定會好忙 我決定做埋今個月唔做喇!雖然唔捨得份人工,但始終都係自己跟得貼d,你都講啦:補習老師未必跟得禁貼, 所以都看看他一年班生活點才算.

你又唔使返工我又唔返工,係日頭可多d上來傾下佢地小一生活了

53#
發表於 05-5-13 11:45 |只看該作者

I think Stella is more correct as she has the experience.

stellacl 寫道:
如果我無記錯, 填在小一申請表上個特殊編號係幼稚園老師9月派申請表既時候, 佢地有本書仔, 裡面有記載...唔同特殊類別有唔同既編號, 老師派表時問下佢地就得喇...

如果我講錯請更正... [quote]
mrsphcheung 寫道:
The child assessment centre or the special education division of EMB will provide the number.  There will be an assessment to evaluate the ability of the child before he goes to P.1.  

[quote]
gigi2 寫道:
Can I know where is the 特殊編號 getting from?
[/quote][/quote]
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

54#
發表於 05-5-13 12:10 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

55#
發表於 05-5-13 12:14 |只看該作者

stellacl 寫道:
如果我無記錯, 填在小一申請表上個特殊編號係幼稚園老師9月派申請表既時候, 佢地有本書仔, 裡面有記載...唔同特殊類別有唔同既編號, 老師派表時問下佢地就得喇...

如果我講錯請更正...

Stellacl is correct!  

Below are quoted from the Notes on How to Complete the 'Application Form' for Admission to P1:

"Special Education Code"
If parent/guardian considers that the applicant may require special education, please indicate the type in the box by using the appropriate code as listed below:
(2) Intellectual Disability
(3) hearing Impairment
(4) Visual Impairment
(5) Physical Disability
(6) Autism/Hyperactivity

Based on the applicants' type of special education indicated, the Education and Manpower Bureau will acquire relevant information from departments concerned so as to review the applicants' educational needs and to advise parents on appropriate educational provision for their children if deemed necessary.  The application will still be processed according to the standing procedures and the applicant will be allocated a P1 place in a mainstream government/aided school.  upon parents' consent, an applicant will be referred by the Bureau to a special school if he/she is more suitable for placement therein.

56#
發表於 05-5-13 12:34 |只看該作者

stellacl

哈哈:    真有緣又會咁多一樣嘅, [size=small]大仔細女你個女9月讀n4 ..未同我個女k3一樣 又會咁啊岩
嘅  
[size=small]如果老闆叫9月開始做半日,我諗你都可以啦,何況你又有工人,午餐又唔煮,咁你未放學先接個仔囉,這安排都幾好喎
我唔同你~因為我工作時間就係呀仔放學時間,而工人都請過一年,但係真跟唔到個仔,所以我先要考慮[size=medium]辭工,所以你都要諗清楚,做全職主婦有時都會幾悶ga

[size=small]你說:係呢度做左10年, 畢業第一份工,看來我同你age都差不多喎     

57#
發表於 05-5-13 13:03 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

58#
發表於 05-5-13 17:48 |只看該作者

joey ma,
My son will go to private school.

I am full time mum, and will send him to school by myself. Probably he will eat in school. If there is volunteer or place in Parents' Association I will join.

59#
發表於 05-5-13 19:39 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

60#
發表於 05-5-14 09:35 |只看該作者

ALAL,

Kindly share your valuable experience for a good example to the successors here.   Which private schools we can try or the problem of your son is minor?

thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題