4#
發表於 05-5-11 17:35 |只看該作者

Re: 有無讀耀中國際班小朋友的媽媽

Hi harris,

你所指是耀中幼稚園還是小學呢?

5#
發表於 05-5-11 18:04 |只看該作者

小朋友讀得開心,冇壓力,老師有愛心,都有幾多excursion及過時過節攪funtion.

6#
發表於 05-5-12 14:18 |只看該作者

耀中建校七十多年,出名學費夠貴。它之可以生存到今日,當然不是因為有一班洗錢不抹腳的有錢佬撑場啦,而是因為它貴得有道理、物有所值呢﹗寬敞的校舍、小班教學、雙班主任制、還有一個阿嬸;大學學位教師 (香港政府對幼師的要求是中三畢業)、專科老師教學–西人教英文、港人教中文、北京人教普通話;音樂、美術等老師都是專科畢業;K2教小提琴;學費包括午膳、茶點和所有教材。對偏食的小朋友更有周詳的安排。

耀中由曾楚珩女仕於一九三二年創立。曾女仕是孫中生先生的親戚,有感於孫先生對中國人民的愛心,她認為要救中國必須從教育着手,於是建立耀中,寓意耀我中華。直到七十年代,曾女仕的女兒陳保琼博士從美國學成回港,繼承母親的抱負,並引入當時在美國十分流行的互動教學法,開香港先河。

耀中着重全人發展,學術知識的教授不及傳統幼稚園密集。所以如果你要跟別的小朋友比較誰認到、寫到多些字,誰識得多位加減數等等的話,耀中不是個好選擇。

耀中頗注重小朋友的兩文三語聽、講、讀、寫能力。以我囡囡為例,她的普通話並沒有口音;中文方面,數月前國內一位博士給她做評估,說她的水平超愈國內同齢小孩一個學年;而英文方面,既然她考到英基,相信沒有甚麽問題罷。

不過我要强調,每一位小朋友的能力本身都不同,小女的個案只是給大家作參考。然而以我所見,一個願意一年付十多萬元在子女學費上的家長,絕大部份都是相當注重子女教育和關心他們的。有如此愛子女的家長,他們那怕教不成才呢﹗

耀中每年都有很多畢業生直上耀中小學,但當中也有不少選擇其他國際學校或轉到傳統學校和返回祖家去的。

7#
發表於 05-5-12 16:43 |只看該作者

Jokey2828

Thanks for your information. So what do you think of Yew Chung Primary School, especially the English and Chinese standard of their students? Why did you switch your daughter to an ESF school instead of staying in Yew Chung for her primary study?

8#
發表於 05-5-12 17:16 |只看該作者

Hi ZHI,

I didn't think of Yew Chung Primary because it is just too expensive. For primary schools, there are many complementary choices!

I have a friend who switched his child from Pui Ching to Yew Chung Primary a few years ago because of its high Chinese and English standards. She said that it is a good school. But there exists a great academic disparity among the children. While some are doing extremely well, some are in struggle.

I also have an expatriate friend who was a teacher in Yew Chung. Her comment is that the school is good, but the fee is too high.

9#
發表於 05-5-12 18:22 |只看該作者

Hi Jokey2828,

Did you daughter study main stream or international stream in Yew Chung kindergarten?

10#
發表於 05-5-12 18:58 |只看該作者

Jokey2828 WROTE: .....But there exists a great academic disparity among the children. While some are doing extremely well, some are in struggle.......

這情況是有的,但差的不會太差,除非那小朋友有學習上的困難.
耀中是本著”因才施教”的理念教學,有能力的學生可以好有成績.能力普通的學生也不會被迫得透不過氣來.
老師會就著每一個學生的能力,分配不同的學習內容給他們.

11#
發表於 05-5-12 21:40 |只看該作者

Hi, Jokey2828 and conniedodo.

Thanks for your information. So do you have any idea why Yew Chung Primary's tuition fee is soooooo expensive? Is it because of the cost of the land?

12#
發表於 05-5-12 22:25 |只看該作者

Jokey2828 寫道:
Hi harris,

你所指是耀中幼稚園還是小學呢?

Hi, Jokey and connie, thanks for your comment about the school. I'm considering the kindergarten (international session). I've read some comments about this school and have read their web. I really like the school. Of course, the school fee is extremely high. I'm not sure is this high school fee really reflect their quality. I hope I can join one of the open day in order to know more about the school.  
我係安嬰兒BB

13#
發表於 05-5-12 22:52 |只看該作者

我估是由於要顧用兩個校長,每班又有兩個老師,一個姐姐o掛?
當然,租金又是一個大問題啦!
Zhi 寫道:
Hi, Jokey2828 and conniedodo.

Thanks for your information. So do you have any idea why Yew Chung Primary's tuition fee is soooooo expensive? Is it because of the cost of the land?

14#
發表於 05-5-12 22:56 |只看該作者

妳可以試下打去學校,話好有興趣,但可惜在open 
day時未能來參觀.睇下學校會唔會願意俾妳參觀一下?

harris 寫道:
[quote]
Jokey2828 寫道:
Hi harris,

你所指是耀中幼稚園還是小學呢?

Hi, Jokey and connie, thanks for your comment about the school. I'm considering the kindergarten (international session). I've read some comments about this school and have read their web. I really like the school. Of course, the school fee is extremely high. I'm not sure is this high school fee really reflect their quality. I hope I can join one of the open day in order to know more about the school.  [/quote]

15#
發表於 05-5-13 10:01 |只看該作者

I think land cost is one of the reasons, and that is why all kindergartens in Kowloon Tong are comparatively more expensive (unless they get subsidies from some sources).

Recently, the Government has granted a piece of land at nominal premium to Yew Chung for its secondary section. I heard that when it comes into operation a few years later, there will be a sharp cut in the school fee.

As my child is not in Yew Chung Primary, I do not know much about it. Maybe Conniedodo can give other parents more information.

16#
發表於 05-5-13 18:51 |只看該作者

冇錯,學校曾經講過遲些有機會減學費.不過就唔知幾時
lu?!

17#
發表於 05-5-14 14:11 |只看該作者

hi parents,

i am looking for some summer programs, do you know whether yew chung has any summer program for 3-yr children, any information, pls?

mis
mis

18#
發表於 05-5-15 10:41 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

19#
發表於 05-5-16 21:35 |只看該作者

耀中語藝有,但我不知道個電話,sorry!:-|

mis 寫道:
hi parents,

i am looking for some summer programs, do you know whether yew chung has any summer program for 3-yr children, any information, pls?

mis

20#
發表於 05-5-16 21:57 |只看該作者

耀中語藝教育中心
Tel: 23370369
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖