搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 undergraduate Students & Graduate Students
樓主: WIN123
go

undergraduate Students & Graduate Students [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 15-8-31 21:01 |只看該作者
mummy911 發表於 15-8-31 16:51
is it diff to get in UT? my friend's daughter applied maths there & she did not disclose how many ma ...
易入難出 is a good description for huge universities like UT. The admission threshold is not high as they take a lot of freshman students. However people that are not able to keep up with school will drop out in senior years. UT is huge with students from a wide spectrum. Yet it still always rank top 3 within Canada and like I said rank higher than HKU. There must be reasons why they rank that high. My advice is: choose the right people to be your friends. Do not feel pressured by peers and stick to your goal.  

22#
發表於 15-8-31 22:00 |只看該作者
回覆 Artie 的帖子

I guess for student from HK should be no problem at subject like Maths there. Chinese always has advantages in Maths, especially the syllabus in HK is higher than Canada. It will be a piece of cake for us. (Do collect me if I'm wrong). Just how much time you put in the course will affect your result only.  

23#
發表於 15-9-1 11:52 |只看該作者
mummy911 發表於 15-8-31 22:00
回覆 Artie 的帖子

I guess for student from HK should be no problem at subject like Maths there. Chi ...

I am sure your friend's daughter would be fine. No need to worry.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題