教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 WATCH DOG
發新帖
查看: 1092|回覆: 4
go

WATCH DOG [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 15-8-1 10:56 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi All,
who have attend the training here before? finally after walt for 2 years got an offer from Government to do the training. Before that we are attending STEP and Kidsmind.  But we wills top both as WATCHDOG claim will cover all the course. Now they will provide

1: ST- target on hand mobile skill
2: 1:1
3: small group class which include music therapy

Any comment for watchdog?

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 15-8-1 16:22 |只看該作者

回覆:a328 的帖子

I want to know too. Anyone has joined their social skills class? My daughter is going to be 7. She needs to attend some English speaking social skills class but doesn't know which one is good ...

3#
發表於 15-8-2 00:35 |只看該作者

回覆:WATCH DOG

My son has been going to watchdog for a year now. I personally think they help my son a lot. All the staff are so kind and caring to my son. My son is doing OT ST and group class. We will continue in Sep. my son goes to normal K in the afternoon.

4#
發表於 15-8-2 00:36 |只看該作者

引用:I+want+to+know+too.+Anyone+has+joined+th

原帖由 lovesumsum 於 15-08-01 發表
I want to know too. Anyone has joined their social skills class? My daughter is going to be 7. She n ...
For 7 years old, you can try CDC in Wan Chai. I heard their social class is quite good. Watchdog is for kids up to 6.

5#
發表於 15-8-8 11:12 |只看該作者
I personally know one of the Music Therapist there, and he is really good and nice to the kids~ Good Luck for the training there~ =]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題