搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF Primary schools on HK Island
發新帖
查看: 2742|回覆: 10
go

ESF Primary schools on HK Island [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 15-7-17 10:26 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
We are thinking to apply either Bradbury, Kennedy or Quarry Bay Primary 1 (school zone factor considered), which one is most difficult to apply? Any latest experience to these schools? Thank you!

1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 15-7-17 14:26 |只看該作者

引用:We+are+thinking+to+apply+either+Bradbury

原帖由 木子兔媽媽 於 15-07-17 發表
We are thinking to apply either Bradbury, Kennedy or Quarry Bay Primary 1 (school zone factor consid ...
You can call to sch admission after summer break, and ask how long is the waiting list of the grade that you want to apply for your kid.

I can only give u an idea that I asked abt the waiting list in last Aug, just right after the sch term started, Bradbury less than 10, Kennedy 60-70 & QBS the same.

3#
發表於 15-7-17 14:50 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+木子兔媽媽+於+15-07-17+發表

原帖由 andersmama 於 15-07-17 發表
You can call to sch admission after summer break, and ask how long is the waiting list of the grade  ...
Thanks!

4#
發表於 15-7-17 21:59 |只看該作者

引用:We+are+thinking+to+apply+either+Bradbury

原帖由 木子兔媽媽 於 15-07-17 發表
We are thinking to apply either Bradbury, Kennedy or Quarry Bay Primary 1 (school zone factor consid ...
Your child also need to interview p1 in this year?
Esf this time for application year 1 and child was born in 2011,am I right?

5#
發表於 15-7-17 22:22 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+木子兔媽媽+於+15-07-17+發表

原帖由 andersmama 於 15-07-17 發表
You can call to sch admission after summer break, and ask how long is the waiting list of the grade  ...
Just to understand more, you called to ask about the waiting list because you didn't apply for year 1 at the beginning and you wanted to join, for example, year 2 or above. Is this right?

6#
發表於 15-7-18 00:25 |只看該作者

回覆:ESF Primary schools on HK Island

Will apply P1 this year. But waitlist last year can let me know how many people applied last year.

7#
發表於 15-7-18 09:20 |只看該作者

回覆:ESF Primary schools on HK Island

I didnt apply in Sep 2013 @ Central Application for Year 1, as we r located overseas, and not sure the relocated back date, so when we fixed it, we applied in last Aug for Year 1, i.e. late submission. I called them n asked for the waiting list b4 applied and they just started a new sch term at that moment, as we r flexible on the living location, but we did own a apartment in HK island side, which is under one of the ESF catchment zones, and the waiting list is not too long, and even they asked us to bring the kid back for interview at the time we submitted the application in last Aug, but its too early to be back, as we stated that we planned to be back in Dec 2014. So we didnt come back in last Aug 2014. and later on in last Oct 2014, they called us again and said they can offer an interview for my kid as they have a spot now, but again we havent prepared all the things for relocated back, so we rejected and they said as we stated that we expected to back in Dec 2014, they will still keep our application and queue for next time when there is a spot open. However, up until we back and check with them, they still dont have a spot and also many siblings jumped the queue in front of my kid, then we can only wait till they call. In early Jun 2015, we received their call and said can offer my kid an interview for Year 2.

Actually, they r really stricted, if the kid passed the interview, they expected the kid to start the sch immediately, otherwise, they will treat that we give up the spot. That's why we turned down the interview for twice, b4 our stated expected arrival date. But if u state u target to start in Oct, and they offer interview for u in Oct or Nov or even later and u turn down the interview, they will also treat u give up the chance and no longer queue for your kid.

My kid is a bit different, as we r late submission. As I know their Year 1 spots r not enough to accomodate their kinder at the nearby location. And they review all the application and will pick some kids for interview, some frds told me that they r randomly pick, so just by luck, but I m not quite sure abt that.

8#
發表於 15-7-18 11:09 |只看該作者

回覆:andersmama 的帖子

Thank you for your info! So is your son already admitted to ESF now? Which school is he in if you can kindly share his experience?

9#
發表於 15-7-18 11:59 |只看該作者

引用:Thank+you+for+your+info!+So+is+your+son+

原帖由 木子兔媽媽 於 15-07-18 發表
Thank you for your info! So is your son already admitted to ESF now? Which school is he in if you ca ...
Yes, he passed the interview and got accepted, will start Year 2 in coming Aug.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題