Esf [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 15-6-7 13:13 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
想問下多唔多人o係無買nomination right嘅情況下入到去讀?

唔買係唔係好大機會入唔到?
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 15-6-7 14:04 |只看該作者
Nomination Rights is only a fast pass to get the interview.
You still need to pass the interview.
According to what I hear, some people with NR did not past the interview.
And most people that got offer actually did not pay NR.
The norm is, most people did not pay NR.

3#
發表於 15-6-7 14:33 |只看該作者

引用:Nomination+Rights+is+only+a+fast+pass+to

原帖由 nintendo 於 15-06-07 發表
Nomination Rights is only a fast pass to get the interview.
You still need to pass the interview.
Ac ...
If a student pass the test but got no space to get in . Does nomination right help?

4#
發表於 15-6-7 15:08 |只看該作者
Jumboshrimp 發表於 15-6-7 14:33
If a student pass the test but got no space to get in . Does nomination right help?

I think this will not happen for Year 1 applications. Number of NR applicants would be a lot less than available Year 1 places.

For upper year groups, there are not as many places available but at the same time there are not as many NR applicants as most people think.  Note that NR only put you on the top of the list. So I would suspect that if there are no place available, they will let you know and  will not even arrange for an interview at all. Make sense? I do not think there is anything they can do if there are no place. It is illegal to put more students in a class than they are allowed. Having said that, international schools are more volatile than local schools. Students come and go. So as soon as someone is leaving, they would definitely arrange to interview the applicant on the top of the waiting list.

Sorry this is my own guess. My kids are much older and it appears interview procedures have changed over the years. So it is best to call ESF and ask them directly.

5#
發表於 15-6-7 22:26 |只看該作者
回覆 nintendo 的帖子

Please note unless you have a corporate nomination right, which puts you at the top of the priority list.  A individual nomination right only puts you at 4th place, after corporate nomination right, children of ESF staff and siblings, but above alumni and ESF kindy students.

6#
發表於 15-6-7 23:19 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+nintendo+於+15-06-07+發表No

原帖由 Jumboshrimp 於 15-06-07 發表
If there is not a space available , you will not be asked for an interview. This is how ESF works. Hence PPl on waiting list is really waiting for an interview.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題