搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Kingston----KIS
樓主: DeDeDe
go

Kingston----KIS [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 15-5-28 22:02 |只看該作者
Jumboshrimp 發表於 15-5-27 14:14
Hi may I know if u apply pg ? Or nursery?
I applied Kingston for n class for my son who's 10 months  ...

My daughter interviewed for playgroup. I heard from teacher if you give up the playgroup offer, you can still have charge for kinder or nursery. But the class size for playgroup and kinder is similar, so they may be not have vacancy for kinder. because of the levy, the students usual would not leave the school before.

I also think 100k levy is a lot, as my dream school is ESF, therefore i think this is too expensive for a back up. I also have a friend's son study in kingston, she said the language is really good and they take good care for kids.

good luck, hope to be a classmate soon

22#
發表於 15-5-29 01:37 |只看該作者
My girl has studied in Kingston for 3 years since pg, this is really a very good school. The teachers are very nice, students mainly speak in English. It's true that many Kingston parents are looking for other IS although they like the school very much. The main reason is that the parents (including me) are much concern about the location of its secondary school. Although all students need to pay for 100k levy cost, this is worthy if this does not cost too much to a family. First, children can really learn a lot in a very enjoyable and inspiring environment; second, KIS is a good primary school which can be the back-up choice; third, most Kingston kinders can successfully receive a good offer in other primary IS. Many Kingston parents think that if KIS has its own secondary schools located in Kowloon side or a better location, they would not look for other IS.        

23#
發表於 15-5-29 05:13 |只看該作者

回覆:玫瑰野獸 的帖子

Very true. We also love this school.

24#
發表於 15-6-3 23:19 |只看該作者
Thank you so much for your information, as I got the letter from kingston, they will accept my daughter application for playgroup in the coming august. I think I will finish kinder and try ESF in primary school, as i think kingston is a good backup (I start other post in this forum, and many parents, like yours, gave positive feedback).

I also concern about high school location, hubby hubby,  is it true that they will have a new school in Tai po? where did you get this information? As I asked admisration office

25#
發表於 15-6-3 23:20 |只看該作者
As I asked adm. office, they said they did not get this information???
‹ 上一主題|下一主題