教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 有冇男拔、女拔小朋友的家長呀?
樓主: vivianjasper
go

有冇男拔、女拔小朋友的家長呀? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-4-20 10:43 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇男拔、女拔小朋友的家長呀?

Dear DBPSD parents,

My son is also studying Kinder now. I heard that DBSPD had some marks for those applicants who were baptised.

Could any successful DBSPD parents tell me whether your son has been baptised or not when they applied for DBPSD. I just want to know the chance of getting in since my son is not baptised.

Thanks

Jeffhouse

22#
發表於 05-4-20 12:10 |只看該作者

廣告已被網站刪除

23#
發表於 05-4-20 17:32 |只看該作者

vanilla 寫道:

BTW, I heard that famous schools like DGS or DBSPD prefer mothers staying at home to take care of their kids. Is it true according to your observation?

Vanilla

No true for DBSPD & DPS, so far as I know.

24#
發表於 05-4-20 23:17 |只看該作者

HI RACHETHEW,

請問妳仔仔女女的 OUTGOING 和"淡定"性格是天生, 抑或是妳後天的努力培養 例如妳有否刻意給她們接觸新面孔和新事物 ....?

請分享妳的心得.

25#
發表於 05-4-21 23:00 |只看該作者

Hi, wendi_fung,

I think it was their in-born character because I didn't have any special ways to train them up. But I did let them to join different playgroups or classes since they were 1.5 year old and started nursery school since they were 2. Do you think this is one of the ways to build up their character?     

26#
發表於 05-4-21 23:20 |只看該作者

Yes!  You are a very good mummy!

27#
發表於 05-4-21 23:46 |只看該作者

Rachethew 寫道:
Hi, wendi_fung,

I think it was their in-born character because I didn't have any special ways to train them up. But I did let them to join different playgroups or classes since they were 1.5 year old and started nursery school since they were 2. Do you think this is one of the ways to build up their character?     

我既做法都同你一樣, 囡囡e家K1, 對興趣班.....反而越來越抗拒, 未上堂就哭定先, 怕見陌生面孔。以前, 2 歲時仲可以係陌生人面前sing & dance, 有冇mami 知道点解?

28#
發表於 05-4-22 13:15 |只看該作者

bbqueen,

I guess your girl is now 3 or 4. It is normal for kids at her age have stage fright as their cognitive abilities have developed further. They are afraid of 'losing face' in front of the others. They just think that the others will laugh at their act. I believe such phenomenon should not be long when they become more confident as they grow older.

For the time being, I would suggest temporarily stop the ECA where she cries. And resume after a few months. The situation may be improved then. Hope my little advice here helps.

Gordon_No_4

Gordon_No_4

29#
發表於 05-4-22 17:54 |只看該作者

Gordon_No_4

Thanks for your advice.     
‹ 上一主題|下一主題