密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Preparation of getting an IS kindy's offer
發新帖
查看: 981|回覆: 3
go

Preparation of getting an IS kindy's offer

發表於 15-1-2 12:22 |顯示全部帖子
Would like some advices if we want to get an offer from kindy like ESF. Any recommendation of good IS kindy in the New Terrioriest area apart from ESF.

I know a foreign passport doesn't give us prioriy for ESF. Does it apply the same for other IS kindergardens?

We are singaporeans and we speak both eng and cantonese at home. However, our baby is taking care by grandparents who only speak cantonese. Planning to put our baby for some eng-speaking playgroups/nursery and hope it can help a bit.

發表於 15-1-2 12:56 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Preparation of getting an IS kindy's offer

Why don't u try SIS? I think they will give priority to Singaporean

發表於 15-1-5 17:34 |顯示全部帖子
Faybmama 發表於 15-1-2 12:22
Would like some advices if we want to get an offer from kindy like ESF. Any recommendation of good I ...

Hi, I am Singaporean too and our home arrangement is similar to yours, as in my Cantonese speaking inlaws are my boy's main caretakers and I am the only one who speaks to my boy in English at home.  I put him in Anfield Whampoa for Nursery and K1.  So far I have no complaints with Anfield, which is close to home and is able to provide a genuine English environment (with little mandarin) for my boy, sort of reinforced his English exposure.  I do not know much about other IS kindies though.  I do not suggest local kindies if you are serious about strengthening his English exposure.  We are trying SIS for coming K2 now, keeping fingers crossed.

發表於 15-1-10 11:47 |顯示全部帖子
I have applied for "david exodus kindergarten" in tai wai and get the offer. My impression of the school is very good. No need interviews but no direct linkage of Primary schools. :)