教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Kornhill International Nursery
發新帖
查看: 2794|回覆: 8
go

Kornhill International Nursery [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-12-6 22:56 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
今日去int 完PN, 覺得校舍都ok,當然無d有中小學連住或者有教會連住既幼稚園大。我覺得老師都幾好,有d小朋友做唔倒都繼續鼓勵。
不過呢間學費同 victoria ㄧ樣,但名氣差好多,大家覺得值唔值?(雖然維記好難入)
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 14-12-6 23:42 |只看該作者

引用:今日去int+完PN,+覺得校舍都ok,當然無d有中

原帖由 sweet_heart2011 於 14-12-06 發表
今日去int 完PN, 覺得校舍都ok,當然無d有中小學連住或者有教會連住既幼稚園大。我覺得老師都幾好,有d小朋 ...
係囉,好似冇乜排名,但語境好似唔錯,我中文問D local 老師問題,佢用英文答(雖然有香港囗音),我估佢地真係全英,但我覺得要咁至學到英文。我地個session 都有3個net,感覺良好,很想聽用家意見

3#
發表於 14-12-7 11:33 |只看該作者

回覆:Kornhill International Nursery

我尋日都有去in, 我都好鐘意間學校。我仔都好鍾意,希望收佢啦。
請問知不知道這間學校是否大部分學生都會去international school?有沒有學生會返local stream?

4#
發表於 14-12-7 13:17 |只看該作者

回覆:Kornhill International Nursery

I also attended the interview session yesterday but I was underwhelmed by the experience.

5#
發表於 14-12-7 13:34 |只看該作者

回覆:pandaforever 的帖子

Why?

6#
發表於 14-12-7 14:17 |只看該作者

引用:I+also+attended+the+interview+session+ye

原帖由 pandaforever 於 14-12-07 發表
I also attended the interview session yesterday but I was underwhelmed by the experience.
Actually I find it the other way round. I was kind of impressed by their flow. They're very responsive re their application process. They're the only school requiring applicants to acknowledge by phone to confirm they learn the interview time, I find the gesture meticulous. And they are one of the very few I've seen so far, sticking to the interview timetable, w/o waiting for long hence kids performance won't be impaired too much.

7#
發表於 14-12-8 17:06 |只看該作者

testing

8#
發表於 14-12-8 20:59 |只看該作者

I felt the nets were too green and worried that not all are qualified.  Concerned too about the turnover rate as from time to time a net would reach out for help about their working conditions in geoexpat.  Would have liked to talk to the principal about the school or its curriculum but that was not included in the interview process.   The front desk lady whilst efficient was not particularly warm or friendly.  We are expats so I'm looking for more than just an English speaking environment for my son. Not meeting my expectations unfortunately.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題