用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 返playgroup會否對幼兒園interview有幫助?
發新帖
查看: 1511|回覆: 11
go

返playgroup會否對幼兒園interview有幫助? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-4-3 01:20 |只看該作者

返playgroup會否對幼兒園interview有幫助?

Dear all mama,
請問如果俾小朋友返playgroup班,等bb接觸多D大人同小朋友,到in幼稚園或幼兒園時唔洗咁驚,返完又可以表達得好D,取錄機會是否高些,因我知某些出名的幼稚園都好多人爭,你們覺得我的想法對嗎?
最好可以practise下就好,我的bb較文靜啊!

2#
發表於 05-4-3 20:08 |只看該作者

Re: 返playgroup會否對幼兒園interview有幫助?

I want to ask :study in nursery or in kindergarten is better,what is the difference between nur. & kinder.?
Thanks!

3#
發表於 05-4-4 18:37 |只看該作者

jenny03423,

我帶囡囡去面試時, 我沒想過要囡囡有任何表現, 我想老師看見我囡囡最真的一面, 所以由得她自由發揮。

不過若你想考的很多人爭的名校, 可能真是要找些playgroup, 幫小朋友practise和warm up一下。
親子王國已刪除閣下簽名檔內容,煩請自行檢視,頭像,頭銜,暱稱,如帶有廣告或宣傳推介成份,應立即修改或刪除,否則可被封鎖戶口,謝謝合作.

4#
發表於 05-4-4 18:52 |只看該作者

jenny03423,

I think playgroup is good to kids for them to open up themselves to strangers and and learn a lot, so may have some positive effect to interview.

However, in order to face the vigourous competition for famous kindergartens, kids are required to have outstanding performances, talkative, initiative, polite and self-care, etc.
busy mom

5#
發表於 05-4-5 02:10 |只看該作者

The answer is a definitely "yes" if your child is the only child in the family.  If you don't at least take him to a playgroup before taking him to school, he may not be prepared for his little friends and there will be alot of biting, crying, etc.  Better safe than sorry.

The battle for a good school is starting earlier and earlier these days.  We all need to prepare our kids early.  Starting music lessons with a good teacher is a good start at 3 years old.

6#
發表於 05-4-5 12:17 |只看該作者

I totally agree with you Kelvingorgor, joining playgroup in definetely a YES!! It does give opportunity to your child to expose more, be it mentally or emotionely, even physically too, because some playgroup does offer some exercise sections...
your child will tend to learn more about sharing and making friends, more familiar to the classroom and studying life and ofcourse its always good to let your child to play with child about their age.
Vice versa  i do not agree for sending your child to the nursery, course you will learn nothing except falling sick more often, and ofcourse its a place for parents that have no time taking care of their kids...

7#
發表於 05-4-5 18:05 |只看該作者

hi 各位,
我都同jenny有相同ke問題, 都打算比bb 番playgroup,
想佢interview 時表現可以好dd....但我仲想問, 番playgroup 會唔會對佢開口講野有幫助呢? ( 我囡而家18個月大, 唔鐘意開口講野, 咩都唔太會講, 令我好頭痛~"~ )
同埋比bb 番幾耐好呢? 而家距離10月(各幼稚園interview)仲有半年, 係咪可以遲d 至開始比佢番playgroup?

8#
發表於 05-4-6 04:06 |只看該作者

Whether playgroup will help them speak really depends on the quality of the playgroup curriculum.  They are playgroups that just "play" and "social" and there are playgroups that are more structured.  

I choose the one with native English and Mandarin speakers and use flashcards in their lessons.  I have been taking my child to Mandarin and English playgroup at KixxxrU in Causeway Bay.  They have a very good curriculum.  I am also considering sending my kid to their Kindergarten.

9#
發表於 05-4-7 00:29 |只看該作者

Hello,
How much is the course then? I am considering whether I let my bb join the playgroup or not. Since I am busy on weekdays, I don't have time to accompany my bb. Causeway Bay is so far away from me, I want to choose a place near Kowloon Tong.

10#
發表於 05-4-7 12:52 |只看該作者

我個女而家十八個月,又係吾鐘意開口講

11#
發表於 05-4-7 18:25 |只看該作者

hi angel,
Victoria

12#
發表於 05-4-8 10:30 |只看該作者

Going playgroup would definitely help as they will teach them how to share, behave politely, etc. My older son joined before and he had a lot of improvements and that is why I now send my 13m daughter to playgroup too.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題