搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 BB坐唔定
發新帖
查看: 2039|回覆: 16
go

BB坐唔定 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-9-13 16:56 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我個仔黎緊pn interview 但佢永遠坐唔定,咁interview 係未一定衰硬?

3    0    0    0

2#
發表於 14-9-13 18:29 |只看該作者

引用:我個仔黎緊pn+interview+但佢永遠坐唔定,

原帖由 curryrice 於 14-09-13 發表
我個仔黎緊pn interview 但佢永遠坐唔定,咁interview 係未一定衰硬?
我仔上年in n 班經驗,坐得定同唔喊係基本的,如果是但一㨾做唔到我覚得等同衰硬

3#
發表於 14-9-14 08:16 |只看該作者

回覆:BB坐唔定

咁我嗰囡衰硬,佢不怕生普但是就無時停,佢interview一定滿場飛周圍摸

4#
發表於 14-9-14 11:56 |只看該作者

引用:+咁我嗰囡衰硬,佢不怕生普但是就無時停,

原帖由 socute 於 14-09-14 發表
咁我嗰囡衰硬,佢不怕生普但是就無時停,佢interview一定滿場飛周圍摸

周圍模都ok,但一定要肯坐定定先,如果連坐都坐唔定,人地點in你,通常in n 班都係做下d指令

5#
發表於 14-9-14 23:34 |只看該作者
唔一定,睇吓邊間學校.以下係其中example:1) school A: there're 4 tables inside the classroom.  The interview is more of observation type.  Each table has a set of toy and each pair of parent/baby are assigned with one table.  My girl spent just 10 mins on our table and found it ver boring.  She started to look around and find the toys of the adjacent table more attractive.  She then approach the parent of next table and point at the toy ask: 得唔得?and then play w the other children. Then she keeps going rad the room and do the same w the other tables.  At the end when the interview ends, my girl did help to tidy up everything on the table and say good bye to the teachers.
Result: pm offer

2) school B: 2 rounds of interview.  1st round have similar behaviour, walk rad to find something interested her.  2nd round seeing the principal.  She answers a few q from the principal and then start looking for toy (suppose to play w toy just on the desk). She saw a drum at the end of the room and asked the principal directly: 我可唔可以玩呢個and pointing at the drum. Surprising the principal says yes and she ran to play it while we are chatting w the principal.  She even took the drum in front of us to play.  And at the end when we finished the interview she took the drum back to the original place.  
Result: am offer

3) school c: very formal interview.  One to one facing the bb and ask bb question.  Whenever my bb finished answering q the teacher will take the object away from her hand.  At the end she cried as she think the teacher is taking away all her toy.
Result: waiting

Conclusion is: you can find out if the school suit your bb from the interview.  For school c I didn't try again when I apply k as I feel this school is not my cup of tea.  For school A & B the interview is more of observation and they don't really look for quite kids.  Rather the initiation to ask question and tidy up adding more marks to the interview.  Therefore I think it's not a must the child must sit still but rather need to teach them the manner. Hope it helps.

6#
發表於 14-9-15 07:42 |只看該作者

回覆:BB坐唔定

Thanks for sharing

7#
發表於 14-9-19 08:30 |只看該作者

回覆:Bunnygirl 的帖子

請問你小朋友interview時幾大?我仔今年interview. 到時佢應該大約17個月大,但到而家佢只係識講bb話,例如baba, dada, babu,etc.
想問有什麼方法可以快啲令佢識講多啲嘢。如果唔識講嘢,學校會點考佢呢

8#
發表於 14-9-19 09:58 |只看該作者
回覆 Taka12 的帖子

Around 18-19 mth when she had the interview for PN.  As she's small b so we are only invited in second round of interview.  She can speak in full sentence (in cantonese) and sing english song from her 20th month, so when the time she had interviewed she can only said some single word or just two single words e.g play together.  However, during the interview they dont expect her to say anything except for thank you and good bye.  She just used her very limited language to express herself.  i dont think the interviewer expect to see your bb speaks, but more on his/ her manner and initaition to learn.   It's usually the teacher asked your bb to show her something e.g. a net teacher asked my bb to give her the circle (puzzle) and my bb hands it to her.  she doesnt require her to say circle/ square.  so i think whether your kids can speak or not is not impt.  more impt is his/ her manner and also will tidy up toys after play.   Good luck!

9#
發表於 14-9-19 10:03 |只看該作者
回覆 Taka12 的帖子

also for lanuage, we speak a lot with her since she's born.  i take care of my bb in the first half year and i did not rely on helper to take care of her.  so whenever i do anything e.g. changing nappy, drinking milk, playing, or even going out i will tell her.  so the stimulation is from birth.  and when i return to work from maternity my parents come to my home everyday and bring her around in the supermarket, shops and playground downstair.  and then she pick up a lot of vocab like the food/ fruit in supermarket etc i think just do something naturally and let him/ her has more exploration.  hope that helps.

10#
發表於 14-9-19 11:54 |只看該作者

Hi, bunnygirl. Our baby caring method is very alike.  I wouldn't shift education 'duties' to my helper or grandma.

11#
發表於 14-9-19 12:54 |只看該作者
回覆 Bunnygirl 的帖子

Thank you for your advice.

In fact, I talked a lot to my baby boy after I back home from office.  During day time, my maid takes care of him.  Even though my maid is Indonesian, she can speak fluent Cantonese and she plays a lot with my boy.  Besides, since 6 months old, I spend 1 hour story time with him every night.  However, he still talks a lot of baby language, with different tone, so strange.  I always told him that mama didn't understand what he said  

12#
發表於 14-9-19 14:00 |只看該作者
回覆 Taka12 的帖子

Pls be patient.  The change wont happen that soon but you will realize it later on.  It is like a "click"  she know something all of a sudden.  Like when my baby was before 1 yr old i always read a book - Thomas the train - with her.  and the book is like - Toot Toot Toot Toot, Chu chu chu something like this.  i didnt pick up that book again after 1.  but when she turns to ard 1.5 and i found this book from the shelf, she saw it and read the book - toot, toot, toot herself.  so what you have invest is not in vain.  the effect will come later, but in an unpredictable time : )  so dont give up!  your bb take it in his brain and it;s just when is the "click" for the connection.  you will surprise by how much they know and learn.  keep it up!
To continuous learn but dont push them as they have their own "learning schedule".  I tried to teach my bb the colors before the K1 interview starts.  everytime i asked her she told me is red.  it seems everything's red and i almost bring her to see dr as worrying she;s color blindness.  So during the interview period she fail all the color question.  and the magic comes the day after the first batch of K1 interveiw - all of a sudden she told me rainbow has 7 color and name all the colors!  so that;s something unpredictable.  what i wanna say is, you can continue to teach/ coach them the academic but dont give them pressure to learn.  every bb/ kid have their own timetable.
good luck on your interivew!

13#
發表於 14-9-19 14:05 |只看該作者
回覆 Bunnygirl 的帖子

Many thanks for your useful advice.

14#
發表於 14-10-6 00:33 |只看該作者

Very good sharing. U r great!

15#
發表於 14-10-8 13:34 |只看該作者
回覆 bambie118 的帖子

Not at all!  i just hope i can share my experience but do remember every child is different and do respect their personal character and interest.  there's no one single formula to develop different type of kids and i'm also learning too.  Keep it up!

16#
發表於 14-10-16 08:19 |只看該作者
Very useful!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題