密      碼:
搜索
樓主: kwokyuen
go

15—16 學費 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 14-9-24 19:37 |只看該作者

回覆:himmamme 的帖子

Which Sch do you mean would have students taking Cambridge English exams ? I have no idea....

22#
發表於 14-9-24 20:19 |只看該作者

回覆:15—16 學費

Aiya, 要重新諗過,仲報左playgroup 添😭

23#
發表於 14-9-24 23:31 |只看該作者
加學費梗係唔想啦!但亦唔希望school將價就貨!14/15年都無加學費,希望上了軌道唔會再有咁既情形發生!

24#
發表於 14-9-26 00:12 |只看該作者
學校行政似乎還未成熟,各項收費在短短幾個月在網頁上有咁大轉變,真的令人很迷茫!
明白到入讀任何直資私立學校,都會有年年加學費的機會

25#
發表於 14-9-26 03:37 |只看該作者

55000-->66000 : 20% increment. That's a lot...

For the current y2 who will be yr 3 next yr the increment will be even greater since the composite fee will be 5k increased to 9k..all of the sudden.

I think paying more is one thing but whether can justify the increment and amount of payment is another. Eg. As I mentioned earlier. Why the composite fee needs to be increased When the the maintenance  fee has been removed? And paying 5k to 6k and 9k for yr 3 for what they claimed (stationary and printing materials and Sch trips) i just cannot be convinced...

And the Maintenance fee proposed before was just never heard of in a local private school. Even with cky which has an amazing campus does not have a Anything fees like this. And the fees with these 2 Sch will be comparable next yr..(but of course with cky it's much harder to get in even u don't mind paying. And Plk maybe is a much more resourceful non profitable organisation to be fair)

26#
發表於 14-9-27 00:55 |只看該作者

回覆:nelnelyeung 的帖子

I went to da seminar today, n the principal did mention about the $30000 maintenance fee. The reason why they would increase  the tuition is that they thought it would b unfair to the new students which the old student didn't need to pay for da $30000. so  they decided to make the $30000 pay in 6 yrs. You were right, they increase the tuition to make up the $30000.
The principal also said there wont b much fluctuation on the tuition after that, it will only increase according to the inflation.
Personally, i do think this is a good school after the seminar. I will still put this school in my consideration as an option of primary school for my son.

27#
發表於 14-9-27 06:27 |只看該作者

引用:I+went+to+da+seminar+today,+n+the+princi

原帖由 hamufamily 於 14-09-27 發表
I went to da seminar today, n the principal did mention about the $30000 maintenance fee. The reason ...
Thanks for the info. Did they mention anything about 9k composite fee for yr 3? Or anything to explain about the increase of the composite fee at all? I went to the briefing last week. Don't remember she mentioned anything about it.

28#
發表於 14-9-27 21:13 |只看該作者

回覆:nelnelyeung 的帖子

本帖最後由 hamufamily 於 14-9-27 21:23 編輯

I dont thnk they hv mention about the 9k, but i think they will adjust the 9k in the future. It seems they do listen to parents ' voice.

29#
發表於 14-9-28 02:14 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 ababymami 於 14-9-28 13:01 編輯
hmufamily於 14-9-7 00:55
I went to da seminar today, n theprincipalid mention about the $30000 maintenance fee. The reason ...

學费跟通脹加是可以理解的。但我們入學時並没有講明有任何maintaince fee 要交。如果早知要交,我們可能不選這校。現時已經入讀,就話要將費用分攤在六年的學費上,對現有的學生家長而言,有點似肉在砧板上的感覺。...或者令到原有的學生考慮轉校。另外,據我所知,ESF新增的收费都只是向新生收取,不影響舊生,而且2016年度政府取消資助,加學費影響主要是新生,舊生只有輕微影響而已。希望學校考慮現有家長的感受。現有學生是做緊開荒牛,學校的各類設施如圖書館,電腦設備,科學實驗室等都未建立起來,現有的學生還未享受這些設備。
另外,composition fee是不包括field trip, 剛收的通告,field trip是要另俾錢的。

30#
發表於 14-9-28 05:08 |只看該作者

引用:+本帖最後由+ababymami+於+14-9-28+02:16+

原帖由 ababymami 於 14-09-28 發表
本帖最後由 ababymami 於 14-9-28 02:16 編輯
😱😱field trip not included?? I heard not all but some trips are inc. So actually just stationary and printing materials are inc for 6k or 9k a year?  I am expecting a lot more from them then ... Like Chinese n maths text books in that case, snacks etc etc. (But I don't think so? Because my friend's son got in and told me) because from both local and international Sch I have seen they all charge v v reasonably. This money should not be an excuse of making money for the school, like some local voucher kindies...This money should go to directly to student's individual expenses ( from my understanding). To be fair I saw them having interactive whiteboard in each classrooms and that's out of expectations. Quite impressed. But with with amount of composite fee, 1-2 students fee is enough to get one already...

31#
發表於 14-9-28 19:40 |只看該作者

回覆:ababymami 的帖子

上學年年尾有數個參觀活動不用付車費,interactive whiteboard 是主要教學工具,今年每個班房都添置了新玩具,教具,功課本, printing material 也多了。
明白翻新—座舊校舍要花費很多錢,但作為開荒牛,希望學校不要加幅太大,因學校亦未站穩陣腳,很易掀起轉校潮,對學校,老師,學生都有影響!

[img align=left]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/virgokaren/virgokaren_02.gif[/img]

32#
發表於 14-9-29 06:59 |只看該作者

引用:上學年年尾有數個參觀活動不用付車費,inte

原帖由 virgokaren 於 14-09-28 發表
上學年年尾有數個參觀活動不用付車費,interactive whiteboard 是主要教學工具,今年每個班房都添置了新玩 ...
Agree. And making people who really want their children to get in hesitate or even backing off because of the increased fees...

33#
發表於 14-9-30 23:52 |只看該作者
回覆 virgokaren 的帖子

The increment is a lot, they should formally inform us on the change of school fee plan, this is not a normal inflation increment, it is a newly added maintenance fee which they never mention before we sent our kids there.  As a parent of current student, I believe they should listen to us, they should tell us the reason and where the money will go.  It is a new school, they should have a well planning on school development but should not have rapid change in plan within a half year time. And yes, knowing that some other intl schools want to change their debenture policy or like ESF to impose a significant change in school fee, it should not affect current students too.  We must share our view with the board of the school.

34#
發表於 14-10-2 22:24 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 virgokaren 於 14-10-2 22:25 編輯
beamom 發表於 14-9-30 23:52
回覆 virgokaren 的帖子

The increment is a lot, they should formally inform us on the change of scho ...

How to share our view to the board of the school?
[img align=left]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/virgokaren/virgokaren_02.gif[/img]

35#
發表於 14-10-3 11:32 |只看該作者
回覆 virgokaren 的帖子

Parent Association (PA) is very common in other schools, it serves the function of better communication and enhance collaboration between schools and parents; do we have anything like PA that can collect parent's opinion and talk with the board/principal?  Or, to have a parent meeting and invite the board/principal to come and share their view/reason of the change.  Hope we can gather more opinions from here or somewhere in order to act as soon as possible... the earliest we raise out, the easier to solve the problem/to find an alternative.  
I believe you are Y2 parent, right?  Can you share more of your experience in communication with school in the past year, so we know what we can do, thanks.

36#
發表於 14-10-5 18:33 |只看該作者
We can easily to reach the principal and the vice principal everyday at last school year.
I agree it is good to share parents' points of view to the school via PTA, but don't know WHEN and HOW to set up?

37#
發表於 14-10-5 23:11 |只看該作者
回覆 virgokaren 的帖子

I don't know either, would it be possible that we ask for help from school to send an email or memo about PA set up?  We can either communicate by email at the beginning or to arrange parents meeting to collect opinions as well as to see if any parents can volunteer to take up some roles like PA chairman if needed or class coordinator, etc.  Or if you can easily can get in touch with principal, would it be possible to ask her to share our initial concern on school fee or further development plan? It would be great if they can arrange an sharing session with current parents, I am sure many of us would like to join and want to know more from them.

38#
發表於 14-10-6 22:35 |只看該作者

回覆:ababymami 的帖子

我仔現讀year 1, 我都有擔心學費問題。出年 year 2, 已不用交建校費$30000,所以學費加到 $6000每月 及一年$6000雜費=每月$6600.
變相每月貴左$1100。真係加左好多。

但我又好like 活動教學及全英語小班教學。
所以都應該會留在SWCS

39#
發表於 14-10-9 10:38 |只看該作者

Had had a friendly chat with the principal, she said the school fee will not increased over 10% in coming school years.
The maintainace was cancelled becos many siblings would like to join our school, so they decided adjust the school fee and composite fee only.

我估計我們都算是廉價國際學校,如大家去 picnic 也可順道反映意見,因我—人很難代表所有家長。最感恩是學校持開放態度和有心辨學的,相信家長們的合理要求學校是會聽取的。
成立 PTA,是件好事,到時希望大家向學校提出以及踴躍支持,因見某些 PTA 每年舉辦賣物会都可為學校籌款用作添罝教具及维修,到時得益也是大家的小朋友。
大家齊心協力,學校會愈辦愈好的,大家加油!

40#
發表於 14-10-9 21:40 |只看該作者

回覆:virgokaren 的帖子

it is very nice of you to talk to the principal regarding the issues and share it with us here.  hopefully the school can keep up the good things and improve the school gradually.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題