搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF hillside k1
樓主: 木子兔媽媽
go

ESF hillside k1 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 14-7-22 11:16 |只看該作者

回覆:ESF hillside k1

Out of my expectation, just received call from hillside to give k1 pm offer. Need to reply by pm

42#
發表於 14-7-22 12:06 |只看該作者
Congratulations!! What will be your decision! Its tough for you as I guess ESF is much closer to your home !

43#
發表於 14-7-22 12:13 |只看該作者
Yes HC-Mum. The very tough decision has to be made today.

44#
發表於 14-7-22 14:30 |只看該作者
We will give up Hillside. This morning they asked me to reply as soon as possible and suggested to reply today pm. I have to make up my mind ASAP and finally we decided to continue ICS. Now it is 2pm and I phoned actively to tell them our decision of giving up. The answering staff kept saying the responsible staff was off this afternoon. When I left my daughter's name and starting to tell them my contact number (before I told them I would like to decline the offer), they gave a blunt reply in Cantonese saying they had already got my contact in the application form and not going the conversation further. I must admit that my oral English is not really good but this is not really a good experience to me.

點評

hay.hay.ma.  Congratulations! Making such decision is never easy. But once it's done, it becomes clear that your choice can't be wrong.  發表於 14-7-22 17:26
hay.hay.ma.    發表於 14-7-22 17:23

45#
發表於 14-7-22 15:19 |只看該作者
木子兔媽媽 發表於 14-7-22 14:30
not really a good experience to me ...
Never mind, you won't be joining them anyway. Even if your message doesn't get to the staff who is responsible, a non-reply is usually taken as a no, and they could always call you to confirm if they are unsure. You should only feel bad if you want to accept their offer but couldn't get through :)

46#
發表於 14-7-22 17:19 |只看該作者

回覆:FattyDaddy 的帖子

Maybe I expect too much, or I am too tradition as a Chinese who put politeness a bit too top priority.

47#
發表於 14-7-25 14:11 |只看該作者
http://www.edu-kingdom.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

48#
發表於 14-7-26 23:15 |只看該作者
I have a son who are going to repeat in a local kindergarten in K1. Luckily, we suddenly got a call from Hillside ESF and told us there is a K2 offer given to my son. We are glad to have a seat in Hillside ESF. However, we are now worry about his primary study. It is because students in international kindergarten should start apply for primary school in coming september, But for my son, it is only a starting time in Hillside. Is there any parents can share their idea or their experience on such case. And is there anyone know whether the school have K3 class for the students who are not success to find an international school for their primary study. Besides, if once we cannot find an primary internationl school this year, is there anyone know the chance of repeat K2 to apply for the primary IS on the next year. Or is there any other choice for the students who cannot enter IS at last?.

Moreover, may I know the details of Hillside ESF K1 and K2 study. I mean the acedamic level in K1 and K2.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題