用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Quarry Bay School existing parents here?
發新帖
查看: 3648|回覆: 5
go

Quarry Bay School existing parents here? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-5-18 20:52 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   0    0    1    0
簽名被屏蔽

2#
發表於 14-5-18 22:10 |只看該作者
I think it is not difficult to get in if your child is studying in ESF kinder, I heard many students come from different ESF kinder.  Teachers are so good, and children are well behave.  over 60% are chinese from my observations.  No homeworks in yr1, but the school encourage students to read books and writing.  

3#
發表於 14-5-18 23:27 |只看該作者
Heard good things about QBS as well. If my son goes to ESF QBS would be one of our top choice (by moving to the area).

Given 2013-14 K1 is the final year kids from ESF kinder has interview priority to ESF primary, the ratio of ESF kinder students going into ESF primary should decrease by 2016....

vivicui, is your child in ESF kindergarten right now?

4#
發表於 14-5-19 11:49 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

5#
發表於 14-5-19 13:12 |只看該作者
For year 1, they have 4 classes as I remember, and each class around 30 students, I think each year around 120 students in year 1, pls correct me if it is incorrect.

6#
發表於 14-5-24 12:00 |只看該作者

回覆:vivicui 的帖子

QBS is a small school, with the renovation in process, it is even smaller. There are 4 classes from yr 1 to yr 6, with 30 children in a class. So you can imagine that there is actually not much space for so many children to play around. They share the football court with CIS n the Japanese school. No swimming class in this school,but Chinese lesson everyday. Not unique to QBS, teachers rotation is quick. The principal, Mina, is quite strict, but the kids like her. Academically, not too sure if the children are doing better or worse when compare with other ESF, but one thing sure is that the Chinese is definitely not a piece of cake. I know that this school often win in the in the open chess competition.My daughter has been there for 3 for years, n will continue to be there for the next 3. Hope will give u some ideas of this school.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題