教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 想要升中 PROFILE SAMPLE
發新帖
查看: 5297|回覆: 10
go

想要升中 PROFILE SAMPLE [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-3-12 16:43 |只看該作者

想要升中 PROFILE SAMPLE

請問各位MOM & DAD 有沒有升中的PROFILE SAMPLE? 我的兒子現讀小五,我想幫他做好一份PROFILE待升中時用,若果有可不可以PM一份給我。

2#
發表於 05-3-14 10:45 |只看該作者

Re: 想要升中 PROFILE SAMPLE

你可到St. Paul Co-Ed download 一份中一入學表格,這己是一份簡單PROFILE。里面要填:

Applicant’s Particulars
Academic Performance
Awards
Voluntary Services
Extra-curricular Activities

我自己就加上了Hobbies一項,如果你的孩子喜欢讀書的,可列出一些讀過之書目等。

個人認為,編寫Profile, 以簡潔為主,4-5頁,加上一些証書,15頁己足够。如有很多証書,奖項,可列成一表,請學校証明即可。切勿編成厚厚的一大叠、又VCD甚麼的,那是“低手”所為,除了真道之Mr Yau 外,没有校長會看的。

記住,寫Profile,要環保、簡潔。

3#
發表於 05-3-14 14:52 |只看該作者

Judy,

Thanks for your help.  I'll follow your advice.

Tks

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 05-3-15 12:22 |只看該作者

Dear cherrymokmama:

Please check pm.

betty

5#
發表於 05-3-15 16:19 |只看該作者

Hi bettylam,

Pls also pm the information to me.

Thanks,

mscheung

6#
發表於 05-3-15 17:53 |只看該作者

Dear bettylam,

I would like your info too, please also pm to me.

Thanks a lot,
Maisie

7#
發表於 05-3-16 10:43 |只看該作者

Dear Betty,

Would you please PM the information to me for reference?

Dogyps

8#
發表於 05-3-16 10:56 |只看該作者

Hi, Betty,

I also want your information.  Pls sent it to me
[email protected]

Thanks you very much.

9#
發表於 05-3-16 13:59 |只看該作者

Dear Betty,

Would you please PM the information to me for reference?

kwankit

醒目開學勳章

10#
發表於 05-3-17 01:37 |只看該作者

Hi All:

Hope it can help all.

Dear Principal,
Please excuse me for this unexpected letter expressing the eagerness of mine and my son/daughter for the education offered by the XXX Primary School.

My son/daughter and I are very much impressed by the education offered by your school which stresses a balanced and all-rounded development of one’s potential.  The school is so renowned for its academic and extra-curricular activities standing that all parents would like to have their children educated in such a sounding environment.  I attribute the success solely to the devotion and enthusiasms by the Principal and every members of the school.  The XXX really makes a difference.
I am sure my son/daughter will obtain great benefit if he/she is with the XXX.  And follows his/her own initiative in learning and being diligent.  Though he/she might not have done as well as others, he/she is likely to show great progress if some form of enlightenment is given by someone who is a real educationalist.  Moreover, my son/daughter started playing the piano last year and has attained the stage II level.  His/her talent in this area is likely to be developed further as the XXX has an excellent reputation for music.
I would be most grateful if my son/daughter could be given an interview with the Principal so that you may obtain a more comprehensive understanding of my son/daughter.  Copies of my son/daughter’s school reports, certificates and testimonials are enclosed for your consideration.  Should anything be missing, I can be reached at 12345678 for clarification.
Regards,       
Yours truly,
XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXX小學XXX校長:
        本人乃XXX之家長。小兒將於本年九月入讀小學一年級。現特來函,期盼面提教晦,賜予機會,與小兒進行面試,以便 校長閣下能對他有更深刻認識。
        本人一直對 貴校之辦學方針推崇備至,既著重學生的學業,又兼顧學生在課餘的發展,對德育培訓亦重視有加。本人曾多次在公眾場合遇上 貴校學生,他們均表現得謙遜有禮,面上更是充滿好比陽光燦爛般笑容。校長閣下與一眾教職員對教育事業俱有滿腔熱誠,作育英材,實為社會之幸。若小兒有幸獲 閣下惜才,到 貴校接受教育,這對小兒之成長實在有莫大益處。
        小兒資質實屬不差,勸奮主動,若能獲得校長及 貴校老師啟蒙,定必能造出顯著就。在學業方面,小兒尤其在中英書法環節;另一方面,小兒亦屬生性好動的孩子,熱愛足球及舞蹈,多次出外表演,課外活動參加了交通安全隊。素仰 貴校在上述兩方面在歷年學界比賽中均有卓越表現,若小兒能有幸入讀 貴校,小兒在這方面的潛能定能得到悉心栽培。
        本人誠懇希望, 校長先生能與小兒作一短談,給小兒賜。隨函附上小兒之成績表,歷年獲頒之獎狀,幼稚園校長對小兒之推薦信副本,敬希 卓裁。若有任何遺漏,煩請 閣下致電XXXXXXXX與本人聯絡。
        敬祝
教安
XXX 家長 XXX 謹上
二零零四年十二月九日

我會將所有文件整理到以下
(1)        一封自薦信
(2)        一封幼稚園校長推薦信(副本)
(3)        個人資料自我介紹
(4)        小一學位選校表(副本)連同自行收生選校表
(5)        K3 上學期成績表(副本)
(6)        英文、普通話及電腦科評估表(副本)
(7)        家課(副本)
(8)        交通安全隊委任證書(副本)
(9)        校外設計比賽及舞蹈表演相片
(10)        中英文書法及標語設計比賽獲獎相片
(11)        學生相一張、出生證明(副本)、回郵信封
以我自己個人叩門經驗:
我一早會做好一份profile,內裡包含有,
1)自行分配副本,~最好從一而忠先好放進呀~
2)統一派位副本,
3)幼稚園校長信副本,
4)家長給小學校長的信,~最好由自己編寫,因為大家都有着一飾一樣的信,如果你係校長你會點呢?字可以係打印~
5)小朋友成績表,
6)各類證書,
7)小朋友個人資料包括證件相一張~最好由小朋友自己填寫~,
8)小朋友一些畫作,~係送比個校長的~,
9)幼稚園生活照
10)回郵信封連郵票~方便如有後補表格可以即時寄上~
11)家長資料和身份証明,出生紙副本,

最好做定三份,
第一份在放榜前一星期遞交,
第二份在放榜當日遞交,還可以詢問幾時有後補表格派發,因為放榜當日好多時學校的電話係打唔通的,
第三份在放榜後填寫後補表格時遞交,

通常如果學校係有後補位的話,都會在7月頭得到通知,但我果次係8月16日先收到通知,叫我去見校長,有時通常臨到開學都會有人可以執雞架,

Your Address:

Date:

Mr./Mrs XXX
The Princple
XXX Primary School

Dear Mr. XXX,

Highly impressed by the whole-person education and the brillant teachers of your school, which have been nurturing students of both academic and moral excellence in the past ?? years, therefore, on behalf of our son, BBB, we would like to apply for the admission to Primary One (or Primary Two).

Educated in YYY Kindergarten, BBB performs especially well in Chinese and English, satisfactorily in other subjects. He has a bright character, a strong curiosity, and a love for reading and music. At the school's talent show this year, he even received an award in the Volin performance.

In order to balance BBB's development in all aspects, My husband and I often accompany him to participate in many family activities organized by our community orgainizations to broaden his horizon, to foster his knowledge in our society, and to encourage his independent thinking and expression of ideas.

We wish the best for our child's development and earnestly hiope that BBB could recieve a high-quality education from you school, meanwhile, he coulc enjoy a happy school life.

Enclosed are a completed application form and copies of the relevant documents for your review. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
No. 41-B, Stubbs road,                                                               
Hong Kong                                                                               
September 6, 2000.                                                                       

Attn :  Mr. Lau Wai Ming, Principal of the School

Re : Request for Application Form for 2001 Primary One Class

With complete sharing on the spirit of the School Badges - to be humble, hardworking, pure and truthful, we hope our daughter, Miss ________________ could pursue on this right track. Certainly, the best way we hope _____ could achieve this goal is to let her become a student of your esteemed school.

As _______ is our first child to attend the Primary School, we should be grateful if you could accept our apologies for this unexpected letter. While there may be further arrangement such as testing, interview, or examination that would be coming up in the next few months, we would appreciate if you could provide us with a copy of the relevant Application Form in the meantime.

Kindly find enclosed a copy of _________’s Birth Certificate and a returned envelope for your perusal.

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at ___________.

With warm regards,

Yours truly,

_________________________  

4th October 2001

Miss Wong
The Principal
XXXXXXX School

Dear Miss Wong,

We are very grateful and appreciative of you spending precious time in reading this unexpected letter of ours. The main purpose of this letter is to take this opportunity to introduce our son/daughter to you.

Our son/daughter, XXX has applied to your school for P1 admission next year during the Discretionary Phase. We are highly impressed by your School Motto – to be humble, mutual respect, hardworking, positive philosophy, independent thinking. Similarly, the team of brilliant teachers who have nurtured the students towards academic and moral excellence has greatly motivated us. As such, we are very keen for him/her to become a student of your esteemed school. We have selected your school for the Discretionary Phase (Application Form No. XXX, number XXX), and have already decided that if we should fail, we will definitely try again in the Central Allocation Phase and subsequently thereafter.

XXX is currently studying in the whole day upper class of XXX Kindergarten. He/She enjoys reading and music very much. Our son/daughter is honest, independent and has a bright character, with a strong sense of curiosity which we encourage. He/She has won school awards for School Competition of English Chirography, Chinese Chirography and other competitions in the school.

In order to balance XXX’s developments, he/she attends Piano Course in Tom Lee Music and English Phonics Course in Bauhinia Association. We also often bring him/her to family activities organized by the community organizations, the school and our family in order to broaden his/her horizon and to encourage his/her independent thinking.

We would be appreciated if we could be given an interview (anytime) with the Principal for further clarification and we sure that the Principal could obtain a more comprehensive understanding of our son/daughter.

Enclosed, please find a copy of the application form, curriculum vitae and copies of awards, certificates, academic reports and photos for your consideration,

Thank you for your kind attention.

Yours sincerely,

醒目開學勳章

11#
發表於 05-3-17 01:38 |只看該作者

Dear Principal,
Please excuse me for this unexpected letter expressing the eagerness of my daughter 陳小文 (CHAN SIU MAN) for the education offered by the ST. PAUL’S School (LAM LIN).

My daughter and I are very much impressed by the education offered by your school, which stresses a balanced and all-rounded development of one’s potential.  The school is so renowned for its academic and extra-curricular activities standing that all parents would like to have their children educated in such a sounding environment.  I attribute the success solely to the devotion and enthusiasms by the Principal and every members of the school.  The ST. PAUL’S School (LAM TIN) really makes a difference.
I am sure my daughter will obtain great benefit if she is with the ST. PAUL’S School (LAM TIN).  And follows her own initiative in learning and being diligent.  Though she might not have done as well as others, she is likely to show great progress if some form of enlightenment is given by someone who is a real educationalist.  Moreover, my daughter is humble, pure and hardworking.  She love reading, drawing and playing piano.  She also joins the chapel master in school and obtains some performances.  
I believe that my daughter could receive a high-quality education, the best development and happy school life if she could educate in your school.  
My sincere hope that Principal could give us support.  For more understanding of my daughter, copies of her school reports, certificates and testimonials are enclosed for your consideration.  We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks for your kind attention.  
Regards,
Yours truly,

藍田聖保祿女子中學校長:
        本人乃陳小文之家長。小女將於明年九月升讀中學一年級。現特來函,期盼賜予機會,讓小女能在貴校之啟蒙下盡展所長.
        本人一直對 貴校之辦學方針推崇備至,既著重學生的學業,又兼顧學生在課餘的發展,對德育培訓亦重視有加。本人曾多次在公眾場合遇上 貴校學生,他們均表現得謙遜有禮,面上更是充滿好比陽光燦爛般笑容。校長閣下與一眾教職員對教育事業俱有滿腔熱誠,作育英材,實為社會之幸。若小女有幸獲 閣下惜才,到 貴校接受教育,這對小女之成長實在有莫大益處。
        小女資質實屬不差,勸奮主動,若能獲得校長及 貴校老師啟蒙,定必能造出顯著就。在學業方面,小女尤其喜愛英文環節;另一方面,小女是個動靜皆宜的孩子,課餘時間學習繒畫及鋼琴,在校內積極參與詩歌合唱團,多次參與表演,若小女能有幸入讀 貴校,小女在這方面的潛能定能得到悉心栽培。
        本人誠懇希望, 校長先生給與支持,給小女賜。隨函附上小兒之成績表,歷年獲頒之獎狀,卓裁。
        敬祝       
教安
陳小文家長謹上
二零零四年十二月九日
‹ 上一主題|下一主題