搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Woodland Pre-school
發新帖
查看: 1367|回覆: 9
go

Woodland Pre-school [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-3-28 16:01 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問大家有冇小朋友係woodland 讀過playgroup 同 PN?可不可以分享一下? 多謝。(It would be great if parents can share their experience with the school. Thank you. )

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 14-3-28 16:08 |只看該作者
女女讀過playgroup, 冇野學,  每日做相同的事, 唱相同的歌, 優點係英文好, 學生大多活潑外向

3#
發表於 14-3-28 16:16 |只看該作者
WongPWong 發表於 14-3-28 16:08
女女讀過playgroup, 冇野學,  每日做相同的事, 唱相同的歌, 優點係英文好, 學生大多活潑外向
Actually they are learning through play (not 冇野學).

Not everyone likes it though (especially Chinese parents) as they won't force you to sit down to learn something like local schools for example.

It depends on what you are looking for.  Most of the international schools are learning through play (they let the kids to explore and learn instead of feeding you information).

4#
發表於 14-3-28 17:26 |只看該作者

回覆:Woodland Pre-school

I know montessori school's concept is learn through play. I want to know if the school has good teachers. Also how's the teacher/parents communication. My friend's son is studying at best concept located at tst,which is further away. Where as woodland is more close to my location. Thank you.

5#
發表於 14-3-28 20:52 |只看該作者
Shirwen 發表於 14-3-28 17:26
I know montessori school's concept is learn through play. I want to know if the school has good teac ...
Perhaps you can consider DMS?  It is just next to the Sheung Wan MTR station.  My son went there for playgroup and it was good (but make sure you are in Ms. Lisa's class).

6#
發表於 14-3-29 07:47 |只看該作者

回覆:victoryu19 的帖子

Thank you. I will looking It. :)

7#
發表於 14-3-29 11:10 |只看該作者
Both of my sons went to their playgroup in Tai Tam, my elder son went to local pn after attending their Pg.  Teachers are super nice and I actually think that they have learned a lot through play.  It's very routinized but there is always a different topic and the kids get exposed to many different concepts.  Apart from the expensive school fees, I love this school.

8#
發表於 14-3-29 23:26 |只看該作者
My kids are in Woodlands playgroup and we love it a lot. The kids are very happy and teachers are caring. They learn through play. If parents are looking for learning something substantial or concrete like local school, it may not be the case.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題