transaction?

2#
發表於 05-3-9 15:38 |只看該作者

Re: any mom's child has studied in Ling Liang

up

3#
發表於 05-3-10 23:02 |只看該作者

my son is studying in ling liang now, this is a very good kindergarten.  the teachers are good also. my son loves going to school.  my friends' kids are now at P1, P2 and P4 (at traditional primary school); they were from ling liang, they all have no problem in primary school.  i think kids are smart enough to adjust when going to primary.  the most important thing is they love going to school

4#
發表於 05-3-11 16:58 |只看該作者

My son graduated from Ling Liang KD, and he is now studying in a boy school, to my surprise, he can manage his academic work quite well.  

Even though, I was once worrying about the easy curriculum at the time when he was in kindergarten, but the fact is that, children from Ling Liang can cope with the work load easily and they seem to be more creative than those who studied at traditional duck feed kinders.

But of course, all these are my personal opinion!  Afterall, I think my son had a very enjoyable school like at Ling Liang.  He likes to go to school everyday!  Is that what you want to see?

5#
發表於 05-3-11 18:47 |只看該作者

Jitjitma/alltogether,

Thanks for your comments. Yes, i just changed my mind after sending my bb to playgroup,
previously i think i am affected by most of the moms , which wish to send my bb to
some famous kindergartens, and then enter into famous primary schools. However, i
think it will be a very plainful road for kids and mothers, the bb cannot enjoy
happiness & always carries the burden: heavy home works, exams, tests. ... but finally
they forget them after graduate. It is really a short-term memory.
By the way, can you tell me the standard of English of Ling Liang, is it too easy?
i know there is Native speaker teaching English twice a week, is it enough? how about
the performance of your kids in English? what primary schools are your kids studying?

sorry that i have so many questions, as you know, as a mother, we concern our kids
everything.

6#
發表於 05-3-14 17:17 |只看該作者

Dear monmantong

My child was also a graduate in Ling Liang.  His academic is quite good.  During the several years in Ling Liang, he has developed a good habbit - likes to read books.  Therefore, he knows much much vocabularies (mainly Chinese).

As for the English standard, I cannot say that the Eng standard in Ling Liang is good, but at least not bad, which is I think at average.

As some mums have mentioned. Ling Liang will give the kids a happy study environment and many chances to explore and interest to learn, which I think is the most important.

As for my child's classmates, many of them rank in the first 3 positions in the traditional schools. Therefore, there is nothing to fear.

Have confidence in this school.

PoYi

7#
發表於 05-3-14 21:38 |只看該作者

poyi,

thanks a lot. I will also put ling liang into my consideration, also i will visit it on coming Friday.
By the way, i am also interested in Creative primary school kindergarten( in KLn Tong- only 1 kindergarten), as it is similar to ling liang but with more native speaker classes, i will compare it.
:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題