用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 家長請小心 Your bxby can read - Dr. Titxer 產品或課 ...
樓主: bettymomo
go

家長請小心 Your bxby can read - Dr. Titxer 產品或課程 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 14-3-14 13:56 |只看該作者
I think some people here are missing the main point.

When a sales person sell you ybcr, they tell you your baby can read at 3 months(marketing strategy), you feel like your baby SHOULD be able to read at 3 months, otherwise you will be behind. This is especially true in HK with insane competition for children at a young age. Plus, parents like to compare.

Some of you said your baby learned vocabularies from ybcr, they are not reading. They memorized those words. If you think they can read. Simply put them in a sentence with random words your baby 'learned', see if they can read it. They probably can't. This is because they memorized the card - the length of the word, the color of the card, and most likely only the first letter of the word because this programs requires you to drill them many many times. If you give them two words, for example 'bear' and 'bare' they will read both as 'bear' . Studies have shown that babies can't tell the difference when they are that small.

Of course if your child is 3 or 4 years old they are capable of actually reading and understand the meaning of the words. But there are many other programs / videos in the market more interesting and meaningful.

IF ybcr really works, it wouldn't have to declare bankrupt and refund the money to the victims. The committee didn't have to do that unless they have to.

22#
發表於 14-3-17 11:34 |只看該作者

回覆:家長請小心 Your bxby can read - Dr. Titxer 產品或課程

Very boring for adults but my kids can learn a lot from it!

醒目開學勳章

23#
發表於 14-3-17 14:58 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

24#
發表於 14-3-27 22:55 |只看該作者

引用:I+think+some+people+here+are+missing+the

原帖由 bettymomo 於 14-03-14 發表

When a sales person sell you ybcr, they tell y ...
多謝你的分享,我很贊成你說以閱讀學生字才是最好方法。我小朋友差不多兩歲,我至今從未給她看過任何dvd, 也未刻意教認字,英文都未開始教。她對閱讀興趣非常濃厚,我寧願讓她保持這顆愛書的心,到適當時候才開始認字也未遲。反正她廣東話表達能力和想像力都很不錯,在這個年紀能做到這些也足夠。我是非常不贊同太早死記硬背生字和fact的

25#
發表於 14-4-3 09:15 |只看該作者

引用:I+think+some+people+here+are+missing+the

原帖由 bettymomo 於 14-03-14 發表

When a sales person sell you ybcr, they tell y ...
My baby could read when she was two, she could read the words she had learned no matter it was printed on the cards, books, sampoo bottles, milk cans or even the body cream samples in the clinic. For words she was familiar with, she could read them in different forms like 'baby', 'BABY' or 'Baby'. I taught her with Dorman method which I modified to fit my baby, using ybcr cards. She knew the meaning of the words because she could find the objects or do the actions when I asked her. Now, she is three. She can read books and is capable of translating the meaning of the sentances in the book to Chinese in her own words. However, I agree the involvement of parents is crucial. Simply putting your baby in front of the TV would never work out

‹ 上一主題|下一主題