用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 Badminton and St. Swithun, which one would you choos ...
發新帖
查看: 2196|回覆: 6
go

Badminton and St. Swithun, which one would you choose? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-3-4 11:21 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any view?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 14-3-5 09:04 |只看該作者
Of course St Swithun.

3#
發表於 14-3-5 17:57 |只看該作者
回覆 Iamsylar 的帖子

These 2 schools are very similar in terms of ranking and academic profile.
Personally I prefer Badminton on the basis that her % of boarders is higher.

4#
發表於 14-3-5 23:37 |只看該作者
agree with above.
% of boarders is important in making a decision cuz the student needs support overseas. actually most of my friends went to badminton and they had a pretty good life there, and went to great universities afterwards like LSE.
Do not learn music for the sake of exams- it does no good to your demeanor. Appreciate the essence of reach piece, and learn well by not only learning the techniques, but in a much wider context. Take time to practise and digest the music. There is no use in hurrying.

5#
發表於 14-3-8 23:27 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 Iamsylar 於 14-3-10 12:09 編輯

Heard that St. Swithun's have accepted international boarders for several years only.  Is it true?  If so, I would be afraid that they may not have sufficient support to foreign students.  However, their academic results, campus and location seem better.  Really hard to choose!

6#
發表於 14-3-9 17:30 |只看該作者
Actually academic results fluctuate from year to year and more importantly from person to person. If two schools are in the same range, better choose one, in your own opinion, that can give better care to boarders. At the end of the day, your girl can only thrive and excel in a happy and caring environment.

7#
發表於 14-3-17 09:21 |只看該作者
Hi, my daughter received an offer from Reed's school, does anyone know this school, is it worth to go?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題