搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Advice on nursery and kindergarten
發新帖
查看: 1760|回覆: 4
go

Advice on nursery and kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-2-17 08:35 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My girl is now 1 yr old and my husband and I have planned to place her in international school.  Our priorities are ICS (starting from R1) and CAIS (pre-year 1 onward), followed by ESF (K1 onward).   This year, we need to apply for nursery for my girl.  Wanna to ask the JMs whose kids now studying in these schools which nursery your kids studied before you apply for ICS/CAIS/ESF.  Is there any connection between some nurseries and my favourite schools?

I am also looking at Anfield, but its PN or kindergarten are not in Shatin.  May consider its primary school.  Any comments on this school and any news that Anfield will also arrange secondary school education?

Many thanks.

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 14-2-17 11:15 |只看該作者

引用:My+girl+is+now+1+yr+old+and+my+husband+a

原帖由 cskm71 於 14-02-17 發表
My girl is now 1 yr old and my husband and I have planned to place her in international school.  Our ...
My boy got an offer with ESF WKS and he was in FOTAN box hill international for pre nursery. He will starts WKS this August.

3#
發表於 14-2-17 11:50 |只看該作者
MrsGM 發表於 14-2-17 11:15
My boy got an offer with ESF WKS and he was in FOTAN box hill international for pre nursery. He will ...

congrat.  not easy to get a place in ESF WKS.  so you target ESF junior and above then.  but seems no privilege for ESF kinders too.  
btw, how do you find Boxhill Fo Tan?  why not continue the K-level?  not good enough?

4#
發表於 14-2-17 11:56 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:MrsGM+發表於+14-2-17+11:15+My+boy+

原帖由 cskm71 於 14-02-17 發表
congrat.  not easy to get a place in ESF WKS.  so you target ESF junior and above then.  but seems  ...
We are aiming for Shatin Junior and Shatin college for his future and for his little sister's future. A foot in the door is an advantage for getting in to ESF primary. FOTAN Boxhill is great for pre nursery but their teachers' English are not up to proper English standard, in my personal opinion. Also, the school fee for K1 is only slightly cheaper than ESF and if I am aiming for ESF all the way then why not get his foot in the door first.

5#
發表於 14-2-17 12:10 |只看該作者
MrsGM 發表於 14-2-17 11:56
We are aiming for Shatin Junior and Shatin college for his future and for his little sister's future ...

See and many tks for your info.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題