搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無人報讀今年劍嗚幼兒園?
樓主: peipeibb
go

有無人報讀今年劍嗚幼兒園? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-3-24 21:16 |只看該作者

Re: 有無人報讀今年劍嗚幼兒園?

my son wil study in 上午班.  He was born on 30/9 --- small B.        

62#
發表於 05-3-24 21:31 |只看該作者

my son is also accepted in the am session.
very happy

63#
發表於 05-3-24 21:53 |只看該作者

yuiyuibb,

Thanks for your reply. I received the letter yet-a.m.class. I hope you can change to the a.m. session.

64#
發表於 05-3-24 22:32 |只看該作者

yuiyuibb 及各位媽媽,

其實個日MISS都有問我讀吾讀下午班,我都話讀,最後我個仔讀上午,所以應該吾關事,我個仔8月出世...其實我都想知劍鳴系吾系個個小朋友都收呢?

65#
發表於 05-3-24 22:40 |只看該作者

如果有MAMI CLUB我都參加,大家多D溝通....  

66#
發表於 05-3-25 00:13 |只看該作者

To all mama,

Congratulation to all of you!
I can feel how happy you are. I hope my son will also got accepted. He beheaved very bad & rude on the interview day because he was sick. (3/19 which is a week after you guys did)..........

If in case they reject me, do you think I will get a letter to be informed as well? Can anyone tell me? I am so so so worry about it.

mickeymouse

67#
發表於 05-3-25 14:09 |只看該作者

MICKEYMOUSE,

其實你都吾使太擔心,都未收到信,我都見好多人都收,如果吾收再打電話比學校用誠意搭夠,但系你冇報其他學校咩?定系你好鐘意呢間呀?

68#
發表於 05-3-25 15:51 |只看該作者

Dear chrischeung,

I also applied the cannan, but haven't gone to interview yet because I am work on shift. I am going to see them in next month end. They said they can wait for me....... Other than that, I didn't apply for any other school!

I called HK preschool before. They said all full for the morning class (even for next year!) And I can feel they seemed not so friendly by the way they talked to me. So, I didn't have a good impression of that school and finally I gave up.

The Ling Liang Church only provided a full day class.Unless no one takes care of him. Otherview,  I don't want to put my baby for a whole day there. So I didn't apply for it as well.

I only know all the above schools. Is there any other good nursery I miss out? Can you recommed me any if it is good or well know?! I am so worry about I haven't find a school to him yet. He is 2 years old now. And he will be 2.5 years old in this Sept. I think I am not a good mother..........I seem know nothing........ Anyway, thank you very much for your help!

mickeymouse  

69#
發表於 05-3-25 23:20 |只看該作者

Hi, MickeyMouse,

Have you tried 培恩? I plan to let my daughter study there in May, and move to Keen Mind in Sept. 培恩 is also a quite good kinder since the teachers there are very kind to children. They also have many activities for the kids. Hope I can help you :

70#
發表於 05-3-25 23:22 |只看該作者

hi mickeymouse,

i think i understand your feeling because i was also nervous and worry until i received the letter.

i try to suggest you some options but i don't know is it good or not?
1. funfill(方方)23373031/23360053/23380719 these are three different branch
2.培恩幼兒園23398402
3.st. catherines23377344
hope this can be useful!

would you mind to tell me which location do you perfer?

jeff618

71#
發表於 05-3-26 00:23 |只看該作者

Dear NatalieMaMa & jeff618,

Than you very much for your informations. All of you are very kind & helpful. I really appreciated it. To tell you a good news, I got an acceptance letter from Keen Mind this afternoon. I was so happy & suprised. I think they are too nice & I am too lucky! Just like to share my happiness with all of you......... Thank you so much!!

I have a question. They mentioned about there will be 1 hour English class every day within that 3 hours class. Do you know if it is a local teacher or foreign teacher? Anyway which is quite good right? Compare with the other school, they might only have 15 mins or 30 mins for the English class.......

Do you think I still need to take my son to Cannan for the interview? Or just let my son to practice interview more, so that he won't be that shy in the future. Thanks for your advice! (By the way, I live in Kowloon Tong)

mickeymouse  

72#
發表於 05-3-26 11:11 |只看該作者

mickeymouse,
我唸你唔洗太擔心, 我始終覺得n班既入學, 係一定收架, 只係上午定下午, 你讀定唔讀

各位,
我話因為我答下午都ok, 佢就編我去下午係因為我老公打電話去學校問轉上午班問題時, 佢問番我老公面試當日, 有無答過下午都無問題, 我老公話有, 佢就答我老公, 其實o個時miss已直接編左下午班.......我同老公傾過, 可能亞囝o個日講既野令miss覺得佢可以去讀國際班掛    (因為亞囝o個日都無mud機會比miss講野, 大部分時間都係佢講, miss好似比佢嚇親, 只識講:佢講野好叻呀~~ )

73#
發表於 05-3-26 11:45 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

74#
發表於 05-3-26 12:12 |只看該作者

我都收到信啦 !
我女會讀今年9月n1下午班 .有無人都係呀 ?
她是03年9月17日出生 ,即係要9月中先可入學 ,
咁係咪要比足9月那一個月學費 ?
唔知我10月先開始返學又得唔得呢?

但係我見你地個個都喜歡讀上午班 ?
好似唔喜歡下午班 ?點解呢?

你地又知唔知劍嗚的女仔 ,多數會派那間小學 ?

75#
發表於 05-3-26 23:01 |只看該作者

mickeymouse

congratulation to you and your boy.

interview? i still arrange some interviews nearby for my son because he is very very very......shy. so i want him accustom to face the teachers and schools environment for coming new academic and k1 interviews.(maybe) this is only my son's situation.

jeff618

76#
發表於 05-3-29 10:53 |只看該作者

Hi all,
My son also got accepted in a.m. session, but will only start in Dec of this year, as he is small B.  I will take my son for interviews, so I could know more about his ability and also let him practise.  Anyway all our B at least guarantee to have a place.  Congratulations to you all!

I think a.m. or p.m. session is really depends on the afternoon nap habit of the baby.  My baby normally takes nap from 1:00pm to 3:00pm, that why I want him to be allocated in a.m. session.  

77#
發表於 05-3-29 11:45 |只看該作者

hi ,

各位同學仔, 係時候做個list, 認識下d朋友仔 :

am session
bb名            入學月份

pm session
bb名          入學月份
yui yui(alfred)       sep./05(暫定下午,睇下轉唔轉到上午)

其實下午班d師生比例係好d架, 有一個外籍老師, 二個本地架, 不過我個囝都係下午有午睡時間, 我怕佢無得瞓會
人呀   

78#
發表於 05-3-29 12:14 |只看該作者

hi ,

am session
Login名                      bb名                  入學月份
艾菲                           梓銓                   Dec/05

pm session
Login名                      bb名                  入學月份
yuiyuiBB                    yui yui(alfred)     Sep/05(暫定下午,睇下轉唔轉到上午)

79#
發表於 05-3-29 17:16 |只看該作者

hi  ,

am session
Login名 bb名 入學月份
艾菲 梓銓 Dec/05

pm session
Login名 bb名 入學月份
yuiyuiBB yui yui(alfred) Sep/05(暫定下午,睇下轉唔轉到上午)
deedeegogo  Charlize Sept/05

80#
發表於 05-3-29 23:13 |只看該作者

deedeegogo 寫道:
hi  ,

am session
Login名 bb名 入學月份
艾菲 梓銓 Dec/05
CHRISCHEUNG HURY SEP/05

pm session
Login名 bb名 入學月份
yuiyuiBB yui yui(alfred) Sep/05(暫定下午,睇下轉唔轉到上午)
deedeegogo  Charlize Sept/05
‹ 上一主題|下一主題