Anyone interested?
   1    0    0    0
法蘭西盲公竹

2#
發表於 13-12-20 20:39 |只看該作者
What is that about?

3#
發表於 13-12-23 15:20 |只看該作者
I offer french conversation course to students who learn french.  Most of the students in HK, even they have learnt french over for quite some time (even for two years)…..the most difficult part for them is that they can't speak and can't understand when people speak in french to them.  I consolidate what they have learnt, and help them to improve their french conversation by teaching them how to pronounce the words and provide different daily life situations for them to express what they learn so far.
法蘭西盲公竹

4#
發表於 14-1-1 11:12 |只看該作者

回覆:盲公竹 的帖子

online 收费会抵好多,但如果小朋友french只是A1 or A2程度,online会很難溝通吗?如何引導小朋友進步?可否分享。

5#
發表於 14-1-2 16:59 |只看該作者
It is online but it is one to one conversation.  So it is no different from one to one face to face tutoring. A1 and A2 is not the problem, the key is to teach the children how to use the limited french they have learnt.  One of the key problems is that most HK students can read but can't speak and understand.  The essence of learning a language is to communicate with the french speaking people.  Learning via communicating with a real person is a lot more fun and easy than studying a book.  Also the kids will apply what they learn and they will find it fun.  A lot of my students are adults beginner levels, and most of them can pronounce pretty well after several class already.
法蘭西盲公竹
‹ 上一主題|下一主題