Any link?

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

3#
發表於 13-11-2 18:20 |只看該作者

回覆:bigfoothk 的帖子

The methodology is important in this type of so call ranking....

4#
發表於 13-11-2 23:19 |只看該作者
回復 ANChan59 的帖子

http://emerging.fr/rank_en.html

5#
發表於 13-11-2 23:34 |只看該作者
cow 發表於 13-11-2 23:19
回復 ANChan59 的帖子

http://emerging.fr/rank_en.html
Thanks.
I should ignore this ranking. How come HKU behind HKUST & CUHK?
About Emerging

Emerging is a Human Resources Consultancy based in Paris which helps companies optimize their recruitment of young graduates and build a strong employers brand. Our consultants assist large organizations to establish partnerships with universities for research, teaching and training programs as well as students’ events. We also conceive innovative soft skills courses as well as specific campus surveys. Every year emerging produces in partnership with Trendence a world survey on the ideal young graduate along with a global university employability ranking.

About Trendence

Trendence is Europe’s leading research institute specializing in employer branding, personnel marketing and recruiting. Every year, more than 530,000 school-leavers, students and young professionals from all over the world take part in their studies on their career ambitions and employers of choice. These study results are an invaluable support to organizations’ HR departments: by providing authoritative, representative information on potential employees, they inform crucial decisions on recruitment and marketing strategies. Furthermore, our results assist schools and higher education institutions in appraising their performance and developing a coherently strategic approach. The ‘Top 100’ rankings of the most desirable employers, compiled from our studies, are a particular focus of interest, acting as guides and benchmarks for the media, employers and the employees of the future alike. Trendence is part of Group GTI, the world’s largest careers publisher, which has offices in Europe and Asia. As the market leader in a dynamic environment, Trendence regularly sees annual growth in double figures. Our clients are primarily organizations with international operations.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題