用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 St.Catherine - negative comment?
樓主: Baoma
go

St.Catherine - negative comment? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-2-25 17:16 |只看該作者

Re: St.Catherine - negative comment?

ChristyBBmama 寫道:
If u want your child to be free and not really want to learn too many things in kg. I adivise u not to choose SC. There are many other good kg in HK.  

So studying in SC will not be free and will learn too many things??? There are a lot of good kindergartens in HK which are equally good or better than SC, kids can study very happily and learn a lot.

22#
發表於 05-2-25 22:45 |只看該作者

1) Whatever kinder they study, the old boy's kid must enter to those famous primary school directly.

Old boy's kid only have 20 points normally (10pts for appropriate age + 10 pts for old boy's kids.).
20 Pts cannot securely gurarantee a place in famous subsidize school like MCS, unless they have 5pts extra.

23#
發表於 05-2-26 09:24 |只看該作者

WYmom 寫道:
[quote]

So studying in SC will not be free and will learn too many things??? There are a lot of good kindergartens in HK which are equally good or better than SC, kids can study very happily and learn a lot.

My daughter learn many things in SC happily and so do most of her classmate. However, it did need parent's support. Whether your child is happy will depend on the personality of your kid. You just need to find a suitable one for your own kid. There is no definite good or bad kg. If u are satisfied with yours, it is good. I just say that I'm quite satisfied with SC, but it may not be suitable to all kind of kid.
[img align=left]http://www.fx-word.com/img1/20070115/1168850504I.gif[/img]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題