用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 My son is autistic features and seek help, pl. reply ...
發新帖
查看: 1097|回覆: 4
go

My son is autistic features and seek help, pl. reply, thanks [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-10-5 23:28 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My son is 2.5 years and is autistic features.

He is now having Heep Hong 個別幼兒導師 every week and speech therapy alternate week.  When he was 2 years old, he could not 坐定定 但肯跟指示做一些玩具的訓練,but now he can sit properly for nearly the whole period of training (approx. 40 minutes) but he  不肯跟指示去完成任何一份玩具,例如,他圖形(the 幼兒導師 and Speech Therapy both know that he has the talent to do so) ,  他有只配對一兩個圖形,就不再配對,所以份份玩具都無法完成,

Could any parent share your experience or any way to deal with the matter.  Are there any clinical psychologist could let me know your comment and how to help my son?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 13-10-7 14:27 |只看該作者
Hi cckmyson,
    It good to know that your son is able to sit properly for 40 min, it is a sign of improvement. I would like to give my humble opinion to your question, it can just be a alternate way to solve the problem.
    Let focus on what your child is able to do and establish a baseline (基本線), let say if your kid can follow instruction for 2 times, encourage and give reinforcement when your child completed 2 instructions. Do not reinforce anything less then 2 times.  The next step is to increase the number of instruction he can follow, if he can do 2 times, parent can try to hold reinforcement till child completed 3 instruction. Parent can prompt child to complete the third instruction to let child know that expectation is different now. The idea is to break down the task into smaller step and gradually build up to completion.

I hope it will help you and your child. feel free to discuss other question with me. :)

3#
發表於 13-10-7 16:13 |只看該作者
i talked to psychologist before, she said kids younger than school age should go to pediatric specialize in child development. Unless there is special requirement, we don't need to approach psychologist at this stage.
有時我自己同仔做訓練, 都係tum下,讚下.唔可以強硬逼他. 試下在家俾多Dscenario係要佢完成整個task.佢慣左,出去training都可以
努力呀

4#
發表於 13-10-8 11:11 |只看該作者
Thanks a lot to ABAtherapist and emilykyho.  Thanks again.

5#
發表於 13-10-8 11:18 |只看該作者
there is a puzzles set in toy r us start for 2 pieces, 4,6,8 pieces, it is a box set actually. it is good to build up their confidence.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題