發表於 05-2-19 22:35 |只看該作者

太古城小親親幼兒園討論區 !

請問你地有無仔仔、囡囡係讀太古城小親親幼兒園??? 對呢間學校有何評價?
Catherine

2#
發表於 05-2-24 12:37 |只看該作者

Re: 太古城小親親幼兒園討論區 !

catherineho,

我囡囡由2 歲幾開始讀"小親親"至上年入幼稚園 (另一間);個人覺得呢間學校幾好,地方(校園內)好大好乾凈,老師們亦好細心,小班制 - 平均20 人一班有3 個老師,個個都識講中/英文,學校好多活動,生日會日又可容家長們入班房一齊參与 , 學費唔平, $ 3XXX /月; 但個校監好 hard-sell / 好商業,每次家長會都實邀請過去讀過(小親親)而現在入左甚麼"名校小學" 既小朋友 & 其家長回校比意見 ,個人覺得有少許"摧噓"成份。

最近遇上以往教過我囡囡既班主任老師,先知原來連埋佢在內,已有 2-3 個老師離職 (自已辭職),原因多多少少關於個校監 (office politics - 辦公室/學校政治)。話雖如此,撇除以上所講,"小親親" - 都算係同區之中幾好既學校。

妳住太古城嗎?係就方便好多。
~~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 !~~ ;-)

3#
發表於 05-3-2 15:58 |只看該作者

好多謝你的意見!我唔係住太古城,係住康怡。
其實我只係諗住俾佢讀pre-nursery,之後再搵第二間讀 k1-k3 。幼稚園就仲未諗點讀邊間。
Catherine

4#
發表於 05-3-2 18:08 |只看該作者

Hi 瑩瑩 & catherineho,

My son is also studying in Darling Child since nursery. He is in K2 now. During the 3 years, I can see a lot of teachers (politics) and students left (usually go to Victoria). But I still keep my son studies here despite their expensive school fees because I can see my son is enjoying his school very much (only 5 kids including him in his class) and very close to my house. (walking distance) And I feel that most of the schools are more or less teaching the same stuff. The most important thing is whether he is enjoying the school or not. He is used to the Darling Child environment and the people there anyway. Hope I can help you.

瑩瑩, which class does your daughter go to? My son goes to K2 chinese class.

5#
發表於 05-3-9 17:14 |只看該作者

TobsterBB,

Really?.... I have a feeling I might know you? My daughter used to go to the morning class - teacher was Ms. Eva Lee (李先生) & Ms. Kiki - I heard Ms. Lee is no longer at the Darling Babe (she is now teaching at the TutorTime @ the RedHill Peninsula. ) BTW, What is your son's name (PM to me ... if you don't mind?)
~~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 !~~ ;-)

6#
發表於 05-3-9 18:08 |只看該作者

瑩瑩,

Please check PM!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題