用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Where to buy company nomination right for CIS?
發新帖
查看: 1058|回覆: 2
go

Where to buy company nomination right for CIS? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-9-10 14:18 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 luckyveronique 於 13-9-10 14:20 編輯

I just attend the CIS information session for reception year. I heard I can buy the company nomination right from secondary market, and by holding this, the interview is guaranteed!

Could anyone can help to tell me where I can find the secondary market? Thanks a lot!!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 13-9-11 16:12 |只看該作者
You can call the membership trading companies. But CIS will only approve transfers to listed companies (non-garbage type) or really big private companies. If you can't secure this arrangement, forget the NR.

Also it is extremely costly. I heard cheapest NR in market with remaining life of 2 years is about 2 million. If you got it, the money is gone. If not, with passing of time, the value will drop and will lost at least a few hundred thousand dollars just for the failed attempt (though I heard overwhelming majority got in)

3#
發表於 13-9-11 16:22 |只看該作者
21Ckid 發表於 13-9-11 16:12
You can call the membership trading companies. But CIS will only approve transfers to listed compani ...
Thanks for your kind information, then i will forget the company NR ,whilst a personal NR is required if get admitted. But I consider the chance to get in is quite slim hahaha....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題